Reviews for Sins of the Father
twilightwoods27 chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
A gun that shoots energy...very orignal...update soon ;)
twilightwoods27 chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
Didn't expect for this to happen, but it's a great twist! ;) update soon
twilightwoods27 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
I have a feeling that ch. 3 of the story will kinda be like the first iron man; when Tony gets taken. Love the story...please update ;)
twilightwoods27 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Can't believe more people haven't read this...it's awesome! Please update ;)
Nat chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
This is brilliant! I was hooked from the beginning and it has just kept getting better and better! I never want to stop reading this
LauraWinter chapter 19 . 6/21/2013
Ahem...*clears throat* AAAAWWWWW!

But seriously, that was SO CUTE! She's terrified of him dying, and he can't stand seeing her mourn for him, and she needs him to reassure her, all the while he's unable to reassure himself and I JUST LOVE IT! And them. I love them. Beautiful, my friend!
Aqua chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
Luv this so much! Really good for a first fiction! Please keep on going!
A Light in the Night chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
Very interesting chapter! I wonder what April willthinkof the new personal assistant!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
Please add another chapter to this story soon! Can't wait to see what happens! Please update, this story is too good to be forgotten about:)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Update immediately, please!
The Cookster chapter 18 . 5/12/2013
I really am love this story! Cant wait to see what happens next! I hope you'll update soon!
PhineasFlynns chapter 18 . 5/7/2013
Oh god you're going to make me cry *tears up*
LauraWinter chapter 18 . 5/7/2013
The love April feels for Tony is so strong, so real. She goes through a true grieving process when she hears of his illness, and I really like how you wrote it, even though her pain was so strong. I like the added element of her saving him, rather than just him saving himself. It adds a love factor the original movie didn't really have. I'm not gonna lie, I really like the fights they have...but the sweet moments are definitely worth it. Thanks for a moving chapter, and once again...I love your story. :)
LauraWinter chapter 17 . 5/7/2013
Lots of things I am looking forward to, mainly because we've already played with these ideas in our awesome chats. April finding out about the palladium poisoning. And her finding a boyfriend. Angry Tony turns me on and I am not afraid to admit it! Okay, now specifically about the chapter...his first words to Pepper here were BRILLIANT! "I'm...sorry? You are beautiful...I'm an idiot." Exactly how I would have written it, but you probably did it better. Made me laugh out loud. And how he can "Stark" his way out of things. I loved it. And he totally can Stark his way out of anything! He's amazing, and you write him so well.
LauraWinter chapter 16 . 5/7/2013
So I already told you how much I loved this chapter, but it doesn't hurt to say it again! I LOVE Tony's line, "Honey, you won't even know I'm there!" I think I even said out loud "Yeah right!" Lol, I can see his grin as he's saying that. He's so awesome and perfect and I love him. And the fight they had was perfect. "It's shit." "It is NOT shit!" Then he goes and says "What happened to daddy?" Eeep! I melted. So freaking cute! Okay...onto next chapter.
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »