Reviews for Forgiveness
BlueUtopiah chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
aksjglaglsglag I love the shouting match in front of Mukuro. And how Mukuro just KNOWS Hiei. This is such a great chapter. Also - the final one? Where Kurama allows Yomi to remove his own eyes? I audibly gasped. Great great fic!
Reyka Sivao chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Yay! Still awed by the idea of Kurama deliberately allowing Yomi to blind him. Yikes.. o_o;

Couple typos: "thorn in our side" should be "your", "about Kurama and where his loyalties lie" should be "lay", and possibly "small public trail" should be "trial".

Definitely looking forward to the next chapter! It's my favorite (so far!)!
crossyourteez chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
I absolutely love your insight when it comes to describing these characters' personalities. There were several facets of Kurama that I had never seen before, as well as Yomi. Especially the almost childlike hurt Yomi felt when Kurama betrayed him the second time. You described it very well. And with no syntax flaws either! You're a remarkable writer, I can't wait to see more of your work. Well done!
crossyourteez chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Wow. This is wonderful. You made Hiei deliver a heartfelt speech... and kept him in character. A feat, that. I'm going to go read the next chapter now! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
A very interesting take on Yomi and his motives for enlisting Kurama's aid. I always thought there was more to it than mere revenge for his being blinded, so I liked your whole take on this here. As always, you've written a wonderful chapter, with great narrative, insights, and dialog. Well done, my dear!
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
AAAHHHH so good! What's next?
Reyka Sivao chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Yay chapter two! D

Ok, found a few edity things:

"and like a loose cannon, Yomi's destroyed"
Should be "Yomi".

"At least that was how it was"
Should be "had been"-"was" is the present of the story, "had been" is the past of the story.

"Where the younger Yomi would have slew him"
Should be "slain". I could give a longer explanation, but I'm not sure you're interested in the distinction between Old English strong and weak verbs... P

"a pale shadow of the heartless demon Kurama once was"
Should be "had once been", strictly speaking. You could get away with that one if you prefer it, though.

"And you don't?" he stormed, where they were long forgotten in the heat of their shouting match.
I think something got misplaced here...who or what is "they"?

Oh, man, I had forgotten how much I loved that conversation between Hiei and Kurama! Great Clash of Deathwishes, go!
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU (had to go back to ch 1 and review just to tell you that) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! your story is so amazing. I wanted to cry XD
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I haven't even finished the second chapter but screw it. I love how you just listed off several things Kurama endured like it was nothing. I love this story. Scre keep writing this one!
Blossomwitch chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Yay! I love Hiei and Kurama's confrontation. Leave it to Hiei to call the fox on everything and be royally pissed about it too. I think you captured their dynamic nicely, and I also like the way you write Yusuke. You know, I hadn't thought about it before, but Kurama's interference between Yusuke and Yomi is extraordinarily similar to his interference between Yusuke and Hiei. Both times he appears to be preserving Yusuke's life (and he is) but that's far from his only intention. Clever, scheming fox.
KyoHana chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
I love these 'insights' into the happenings that were left out of the anime! The exchange between Hiei and Kurama in this chapter was nothing short of fantastic... Especially Hiei's diatribe! I kept hearing Chuck Huber saying your words in my head.

I look forward to your HunterxHunter fics but hope you won't entirely abandon YYH because I'm looking forward to the sequel to 'Second Meetings' you promised!
Reyka Sivao chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Yay, it's up! So glad to see it! Have I mentioned lately how much I like what you've done with Touya in this story? :)

Sorry it took so long-I've been having internet trouble of the no-internet variety. (Starbucks wifi is my salvation.)

If you still want to to beta the later chapters, I shall do my best. Sorry I got so busy. :(
Blossomwitch chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Oooh, love the last lines!

Yusuke seems very Gon-ish in this piece, and I mean this as a compliment. His simplicity and affection are good qualities, and I love his attempt to take Kurama out of there.
KyoHana chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Great first chapter! I love that you are 'filling in' what the anime left out. Can't wait for the next installment! Well done, my dear!
jazzmonkey chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Those last lines really spoke to me, they really dug deep. That was really wonderful. but, I gotta say I loved Chu best in this XD talk about drunk...

This idea was really original, and I loved the thought of it, you did great! Keep it up!