Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell Tales
GoTeamSkipper chapter 34 . 11/22/2015
The tension just keeps building and building, and the tension on my nerves regarding this story does the same! Oh I do hope she won't try that tea, hopefully Rebecca will run in and save the day or something. Knowing the real story, I can't help but be freaked out. At least you've finally, at least partially revealed what happened to poor Will in this strange dreamland. Keep up the good work!

GoTeamSkipper
DarkfictionFreak chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Wow, this is highly original and so beautifully described.
Rosiethehobbit17 chapter 33 . 11/16/2015
Well, it took me 3 days to get to where I am now from the first one. But here I am, standing with my pitchfork in hand ready to turn the author into a kebab because I was left hanging on another cliff! George is definitely the worst one. I hate him! I hate him so much for putting all that doubt in Jack. I hate him for trying to kill baby James. And I especially hate him for being so sickeningly proper and JEALOUS that he would pursue Isabelle all the way to Atlantis. And now that he's dead he's even worse! Why can he not go to the Locker?! I think it would be a fitting punishment.
Please try to update soon. I can't sleep with all this suspense and that's not healthy for MY baby.
PS: You're a brilliant author and I'm just really worked up right now, so I'm sorry if I offended you in any way.
xxyangxx2006 chapter 33 . 10/3/2015
Oh well then... Will's body... I was expecting them to find nothing but finding that leads to all sorts of new questions. I do wonder just what this will lead to though. Keep up the great work!
DearChibico chapter 33 . 10/2/2015
What.
WHAT?!
What is HAPPENING?! This limbo world.. Agh! Why is Will dead?! Nnuh .
GoTeamSkipper chapter 32 . 6/10/2015
Finally got around to reading this chapter, and boy, things are getting a lot more exciting! Some of my restlessness with this story has been relieved just with having Jack back, whatever form he is in, and I am eager for the next chapter! Thank you for updating! Plus, the last line was brilliant of course.
xxyangxx2006 chapter 32 . 5/27/2015
So she is getting to talking with copy Jack now... Can't wait to see what you have planned forbus next. And boy oh boy must it syck to think you are crazy. Knowing about things you shouldn't and such. Keep up the great work.
DearChibico chapter 32 . 5/25/2015
Oooohh so close! Sooo close! C'mon. C'mon!
Guest chapter 31 . 5/19/2015
The last few chapters are a little confusing to me how she wakes up and she is back in port royal right where she started before she met jack. I think George is just trying to confuse her and stop her from getting back (hope there is an update soon! X
DearChibico chapter 31 . 4/15/2015
Cmon Iz! Times a wastin! Ggrrrrr the suspense man! Rrrrrggg!
GoTeamSkipper chapter 31 . 4/13/2015
I honestly think that I am going to have a heart attack if you do not update soon. The suspense is killing me, and I have no idea how on earth this will resolve! Thanks for the chapter though, but man alive! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

GoTeamSkipper
xxyangxx2006 chapter 31 . 4/10/2015
Oh god... I am feeling she is going to snap out of this in a chapter or two but I am really worried. I mean, just how much time did she waste here already? That and just what will George do once she does snap out of it. Keep up the great work!
storywriter1994 chapter 31 . 4/8/2015
WAKE UP GIRLIE! JUST WAKE UP! I hope you update soon
AvionVadion chapter 30 . 2/11/2015
Oh...Dun dun DUN! I REALLY want to frog George right in the face-punch him a couple of times, then knee him in the bad spot and laugh before running away. I hope she snaps out of this soon. I believe in you and your persuasive child powers, Rebecca!
xxyangxx2006 chapter 30 . 12/17/2014
Oh man... things are starting to get out of George's grasp are they? I hope it will even more so soon. Can't wait to see what happens when this illusion ends. Keep up the great work!