Reviews for Learning to Speak
not only do we get a story about god eaters
but we get a story about your life!
double story time xD
i say 'just one!' then I read 10 v-v Why are these so good?
I love your story! Please continue! It's really cute!
Tsuna11644 chapter 4 . 1/12/2016
This is SO cute! Please continue this!
yummychii chapter 55 . 1/8/2016
This is sad, this story is really good. I hope you're doing well, and I'd love it if you continue this story! The idea is well done, and the writing isn't a joke either. Keep up the good work! hope we see you again soon.
MidnightPhantom chapter 55 . 6/9/2015
. .HERE! I've been waiting for a year now... I know we all have lives but please! I can't live without this updating! I need to know what happens next so pleaseeeeeeee!
Guest chapter 55 . 5/30/2015
Its been a year ... and here i am still waiting for you to update this ... well i know you have a life too but dont leave this fic abandoned like this ;-;
Happy writing !
mdmnsieurcldte chapter 55 . 2/6/2015
hi-ya! i love this story. the end.
no, not really. i've read this story three times, from chap 1 to 55. still patiently waiting for you to update again but no rush (though it's almost been a year).
anyway. i love the story. the plot. how you characterized Song. everything's, everything's just perfect.
Guest chapter 55 . 12/2/2014
This chapter is getting darker and darker. Damn intense. I mean yeah. even the game taught players the dangers in fenrir, but your story is quite a creative one!, letting readers experience it in an intense way.I know that things will get serious for the next one but hey, i hope there would be great happy moment and ending as well. Looking forward with your work!
MyosotisMagnolia chapter 55 . 6/5/2014
Ooohhhh, there's lot's of suspense no! I like it, can't wait for the next chapter!
Random Person chapter 55 . 5/6/2014
Nice Work. Hope you're doing well at college now. Don't forget us! :)
IwubU chapter 55 . 4/21/2014
Aaaahh please update soon ;u; Gluck with school things too
Fikayoz chapter 40 . 4/16/2014
Haha, you got the extra large thing. I didn't think you'd notice.
Fikayoz chapter 39 . 4/16/2014
Well, now. Looks like Kota gets the girl if the protagonist is female. Good going, dude.
Fikayoz chapter 33 . 4/16/2014
"I'd let him try and figure that out for himself"
Does that mean she is aware and accepting of her feelings... or am I reading it wrong?