Reviews for Learning to Speak
jeiciti chapter 55 . 2/6
hi-ya! i love this story. the end.
no, not really. i've read this story three times, from chap 1 to 55. still patiently waiting for you to update again but no rush (though it's almost been a year).
anyway. i love the story. the plot. how you characterized Song. everything's, everything's just perfect.
Guest chapter 55 . 12/2/2014
This chapter is getting darker and darker. Damn intense. I mean yeah. even the game taught players the dangers in fenrir, but your story is quite a creative one!, letting readers experience it in an intense way.I know that things will get serious for the next one but hey, i hope there would be great happy moment and ending as well. Looking forward with your work!
Musubareru Sekai chapter 55 . 6/5/2014
Ooohhhh, there's lot's of suspense no! I like it, can't wait for the next chapter!
Random Person chapter 55 . 5/6/2014
Nice Work. Hope you're doing well at college now. Don't forget us! :)
IwubU chapter 55 . 4/21/2014
Aaaahh please update soon ;u; Gluck with school things too
Fikayoz chapter 40 . 4/16/2014
Haha, you got the extra large thing. I didn't think you'd notice.
Fikayoz chapter 39 . 4/16/2014
Well, now. Looks like Kota gets the girl if the protagonist is female. Good going, dude.
Fikayoz chapter 33 . 4/16/2014
"I'd let him try and figure that out for himself"
Does that mean she is aware and accepting of her feelings... or am I reading it wrong?
Fikayoz chapter 35 . 4/16/2014
Well, there's no way to avoid the awkward conversation that is sure to come. I've considered the possibilities. Awkwardness is a given now.
Fikayoz chapter 36 . 4/16/2014
Developments are occurring. Also, "I noticed she was being a lot more vocal about her displeasure lately." That made me laugh so hard.
Fikayoz chapter 30 . 4/16/2014
Wow... this was exactly how I felt when I played the game... and I was in the real world! I took a bunch of solo missions so that I wouldn't lose out to my AI partners and probably took enough damage to look the way Song did. You did a great job capturing the emotion of this part of the game. Keep at it!
GGFBank chapter 55 . 3/19/2014
I like this.
I love how Song's character growth.
DAngel18 chapter 55 . 3/4/2014
Okay so this one is also one of the best SomaxFemcee... wheee... I'll be keeping an eye for an update on this story... good luck with your school work...
tashaj4de chapter 55 . 2/11/2014
DOUBLE UPLOAD FOR THE WIN WEEE *skips around the room*

Ahhh first off sorry for replying late- Been abit busy lately *sweatdrop*

Second- ahhh the story is really moving on to its own plot now There's still the main scenes from the game, but umm, how to put it? xD Not sure how to type how this story makes me feel, but I always get excited whenever you upload the next chapter.

Well, I should get going now- See ya next time! x3
thegirlwhosinlovewithapen chapter 55 . 2/8/2014
THIS IS SO PERF! I LOVE IT HOW GREAT YOU PORTRAY SOMA IN SUCH SIMPLE WAYS! I SO LOVE SONG! (I wrote it in all caps because that is how amazing your fic is) And the storyline is so great! I WISH YOU COULD UPDATE SO I COULD READ SOME MORE!