Reviews for Learning to Speak
MidnightPhantom chapter 55 . 6/9
. .HERE! I've been waiting for a year now... I know we all have lives but please! I can't live without this updating! I need to know what happens next so pleaseeeeeeee!
Its been a year ... and here i am still waiting for you to update this ... well i know you have a life too but dont leave this fic abandoned like this ;-;
Happy writing !
jeiciti chapter 55 . 2/6
hi-ya! i love this story. the end.
no, not really. i've read this story three times, from chap 1 to 55. still patiently waiting for you to update again but no rush (though it's almost been a year).
anyway. i love the story. the plot. how you characterized Song. everything's, everything's just perfect.
Guest chapter 55 . 12/2/2014
This chapter is getting darker and darker. Damn intense. I mean yeah. even the game taught players the dangers in fenrir, but your story is quite a creative one!, letting readers experience it in an intense way.I know that things will get serious for the next one but hey, i hope there would be great happy moment and ending as well. Looking forward with your work!
Musubareru Sekai chapter 55 . 6/5/2014
Ooohhhh, there's lot's of suspense no! I like it, can't wait for the next chapter!
Random Person chapter 55 . 5/6/2014
Nice Work. Hope you're doing well at college now. Don't forget us! :)
IwubU chapter 55 . 4/21/2014
Aaaahh please update soon ;u; Gluck with school things too
Fikayoz chapter 40 . 4/16/2014
Haha, you got the extra large thing. I didn't think you'd notice.
Fikayoz chapter 39 . 4/16/2014
Well, now. Looks like Kota gets the girl if the protagonist is female. Good going, dude.
Fikayoz chapter 33 . 4/16/2014
"I'd let him try and figure that out for himself"
Does that mean she is aware and accepting of her feelings... or am I reading it wrong?
Fikayoz chapter 35 . 4/16/2014
Well, there's no way to avoid the awkward conversation that is sure to come. I've considered the possibilities. Awkwardness is a given now.
Fikayoz chapter 36 . 4/16/2014
Developments are occurring. Also, "I noticed she was being a lot more vocal about her displeasure lately." That made me laugh so hard.
Fikayoz chapter 30 . 4/16/2014
Wow... this was exactly how I felt when I played the game... and I was in the real world! I took a bunch of solo missions so that I wouldn't lose out to my AI partners and probably took enough damage to look the way Song did. You did a great job capturing the emotion of this part of the game. Keep at it!
GGFBank chapter 55 . 3/19/2014
I like this.
I love how Song's character growth.
DAngel18 chapter 55 . 3/4/2014
Okay so this one is also one of the best SomaxFemcee... wheee... I'll be keeping an eye for an update on this story... good luck with your school work...