Reviews for Lord of Flash
darkphoenix900 chapter 2 . 11/7
can't wait for the next chapter hmm should hiyori teach Naruto the art of sandal fighting hahahahahaha I can't believe I typed that with a straight face
KidMidas chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
id love to read more of this story this is exactly my idea of what a bleach/naruto crossover should be
StrongGuy159 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Continue your story I like it.
Seventeenth Shenanigan chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
very interesting story you have there. one little detail you mentioned when hirako first enters urahara's place that naruto's being held down by multiple bakudos but in the flashback there's only one.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Urahara knows everyone. It stopped being surprising a while ago. Still creepy though.
puma1sunfire chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Well this is gonna be quite interesting. Looking forward to future chapters.
Lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
This definitely has my interest.
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
so will hiyori be his sister or somethin?lol

oddly...when NARUTO began...his behavior would have suggested uncaring shinji and hellct hiyori were his
Dregus chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
oh joy, naruto going through hollowfication, with the possibility of kyuubi's power leaking out as well
A chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
All I can say is that it better not involve wind.
SanguineGravios chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Interesting plot, like it so far and also could you give Naruto a zanpakuto that hasn't been done before. I trust you as the author unlike many who have given ones that are usually common here.
KokuenDG chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
good chapter, but i hate you left such a terrible cliffahnger though. so please update soon because currently I have very little to read on this site because of lack of updates from some writers.
BioHazard82 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Great start to your story. Please update soon, and often!
BioHazard82 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Interesting start.
ddcj1990 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Nice very good first chapter