Reviews for The tale of Ichigo Kurosaki: The Slave
Heart18 chapter 43 . 1/19
I REALLY liked this book u made it had my emotion running
Kurosaki-Braut chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
hahaha oh man...i love gory and bloofy stories...that is why Spartacus is one of my favorite series...and incorporating this in a Bleach fanfic is genious of you! Looking forward to finish reading this story!
miniasian chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
the ichiruki romance seems fast but otherwise good job so far :)
angelaxoxo chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
i take latin and love bleach so this is really fun to read :)
raindr0p33 chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
So tense! Ruka and ichigos parting made me cry
raindr0p33 chapter 39 . 12/4/2013
Omg I still hate ishida so much right now...gr. anyway love your story! Your lemons are super hot!
Guest chapter 35 . 9/28/2013
Ypu are a fucking asshole! WHY MUST BE PICK ON SENNA!? PICK ON ORIHIME! SHE DESERVED TO GET RAPE BY THOSE FILTHY BASTARDS! YOU DONT KNOW SENNA AT ALL! FIX YOUR FUCKING SHIT AND MAKE ORIHINE IS WORTHLESS BITCHING SLAVE!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
i hate you. why would you do that? please dont tell me youruichi and ichigo are going to have a child..i hate you.
DPT chapter 43 . 7/9/2013
Wow.. Just wow. The past 13 chapters have just been emotionally taxing; pissed, content, hopeful, sad, happy.

Keep writing!
B. Embella chapter 43 . 3/24/2013
This was amazing! I read the second half of this fic in one day! Although I am sad Tsukishima died ): I thought him and Riruka were so cute! Uryuu and Orihime as well! I know you started the sequel but Grimmjow and Neliel would be a fascinating couple! Especially since no one dare imagine Grimmjow with ANYONE! Ooh! Idk if you added Yachiru but her and Zaraki's relationship is cute too xD
Guest chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
I enjoyed this so far! It was a bit odd reading the fight scene though, as Pandora chose that time to play Gangnam Style!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/18/2012
FUCK YOU URAHARA, YOU DICK SUCKING ASS HOLE MOTHER FUCKING CUNT LICKING PUSSY!

P.S, Your AWESOME!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
O_O...0_0...o_o...X_X... NO, WHY MUST YOU BE SO MEAN!?

P.S Your awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
WHY HE TAKE OFF HER DRESS!? YOU CONFUSE ME!

P.S You may confuse me, but you are AWESOME!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO THE LEMON! KKKYYYAAA!