Reviews for The tale of Ichigo Kurosaki: The Slave
Tam chapter 16 . 10/17/2016
Okay...so fuck Urahara. I get why he did it but what a let down. So now all Ichigo has is Rukia..
Guest chapter 16 . 9/4/2015
I have this horrible feeling...First, you gave us this beautiful love confessions part and then... My god! I felt Ichigo's pain :( one minute of silence for my broken heart...
Ok I hate Yoruichi and Urahara right now! -.- anyway, I know is for the sake of the fic but... -.-
I hope the guard leaves Rukia alone... Please?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/4/2015
Waaaa! I love your fic! It has the best things: fights and romance! (And of course: Lemmon! Omg! I'm a pervert girl! Hahaha)
I find a little bit hard to picture Ichigo like a gladiator but your descriptions are great! This battle with Nnoitra was great but I was like Rukia so worry about Ichigo. I was biting my nails... Whoa! Ichigo now has a really good motivation muahahaha XD I laughed so hard when he was asked about who was with him hahahahaha next chapter is waiting for me, I can't wait hahaha I'll keep reading
Earilmadith21
Guest chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
Perfectly content with dying because he wasn't in the pits anymore... Poor Ichigo, being a slave is really bad to anyone but to Ichigo it was like he was in a place worst than death. I think those final words shows how death would be a relief for him. I like your story. But I really want to meet Rukia here :) I'll go to the next chapter

Earilmadith21
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Hey, you!

Just passing by to say for a fic who is supposed to be inspired in a TV SHOW it feels pretty like the same to me.
Dunno, but just in case anyone here haven't watched the amazing Starz series (you should) you basically changed the characters's names and the order of the main events. Like Rukia being a virgin (Melitta was not and it was with Gannicus, not a new slave). Yoruichi and Ichigo have some "interlude" moments (it's Crixus, not the new slave again). Or Urahara killing Ichigo's mother (GOD, I know it's AU but since when someone can picture Urahara doing something like this. Totally OOC, but ok) and in the series Spartacus's wife is killed so he can continue in the house of Batiattus. I won't mention it all, cause you know pretty well what you copied and what you created by yourself.
No wonder you had so many chapters written in such a few time.
Well... You know try to come up with something original next time, ok?
Kissus. Ja nee!

PS: Forgive me for my harsh words, but you know, it's not heavily influenced, it's copied. Anyone who have watched the series will notice this. If they don't it's either because they're being too complacent or because they love too much their shipp to say it right in your face. Besides, Spartacus is my favorite series of all time so I don't care if you like it or not, respect another author is the minimum you can do.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/6/2015
You are so blunt.
Heart18 chapter 43 . 1/19/2015
I REALLY liked this book u made it had my emotion running
Kurosaki-Braut chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
hahaha oh man...i love gory and bloofy stories...that is why Spartacus is one of my favorite series...and incorporating this in a Bleach fanfic is genious of you! Looking forward to finish reading this story!
miniasian chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
the ichiruki romance seems fast but otherwise good job so far :)
angelaxoxo chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
i take latin and love bleach so this is really fun to read :)
raindr0p33 chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
So tense! Ruka and ichigos parting made me cry
raindr0p33 chapter 39 . 12/4/2013
Omg I still hate ishida so much right now...gr. anyway love your story! Your lemons are super hot!
Guest chapter 35 . 9/28/2013
Ypu are a fucking asshole! WHY MUST BE PICK ON SENNA!? PICK ON ORIHIME! SHE DESERVED TO GET RAPE BY THOSE FILTHY BASTARDS! YOU DONT KNOW SENNA AT ALL! FIX YOUR FUCKING SHIT AND MAKE ORIHINE IS WORTHLESS BITCHING SLAVE!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
i hate you. why would you do that? please dont tell me youruichi and ichigo are going to have a child..i hate you.
DPT chapter 43 . 7/9/2013
Wow.. Just wow. The past 13 chapters have just been emotionally taxing; pissed, content, hopeful, sad, happy.

Keep writing!