Reviews for A Damaged Life
Pokeevee57 chapter 13 . 6/1
Awww.., this was cute, but sad. F*** Tamaki's grandmother! I kinda want to see a sequel where hey meet again, lol. :D You don't have to though, this was very enjoyable just by itself.
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 1 . 4/14
Good job, CPA. Deny the child health services, that'll be good for him.
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 13 . 7/26/2016
I don't like takumi's grandma this part made me cry
Lifesucks13 chapter 13 . 5/29/2016
Pls do a sequel to were Eds older
Ijustdon'tcare132 chapter 13 . 3/6/2016
TTThis was a sad ending and I love it.
Coolc341 chapter 13 . 3/5/2016
Damn you, you f***** horrible sh*t of a grandmother. :C But great ending though, and I actually recognized Fai. x'D Loved it, great work.
The Flame Alchemist 13 chapter 13 . 2/1/2016
I actually really enjoyed reading this. You should continue writing more stories like this, you're really good at it :)
Keiser chapter 13 . 12/4/2015
plot twist new parents are abuse I've and try to kill Ed sending them to prison and Ed back to Haruhi with a grudge against Tamaki
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
I like the fic, but do you realize that 'handicapped ' and 'crippled ' are both derogatory terms used to insinuate that the disabled are useless and beggars, right? Please change your terminology
sasuke chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
aww!~~ its so cute!~ i cant help my self but say aww!~
percab8531 chapter 13 . 11/10/2015
Yay you updated! And I'm generally curious.. I didn't whatch the anime that fai and kurogane were in-which anime by the way?- and are they really together in the anime or is it a fan ship? Because sometimes it is and that's fine I jut want to know in case I do watch the anime so I can know ;)
PadawanDayze chapter 13 . 11/9/2015
Thanks for finishing it! I have waited sooooooo long and I love the ending!
percab8531 chapter 12 . 10/22/2015
Hey where are you? Don't let this amazing fic slip through your fingers! Update!
Jealous Jack chapter 12 . 10/21/2015