Reviews for Project Shadow
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
THIS IS TORI I'm only on chapter two still BUT I'm vowing to get to the last updated chappie by the end of the week which is SUNDAY T-T and i'm only still on chapter two cause of addiction to young justice fanfics as well as SUPERNATURAL! I 3 Misha Collins
GreenFantasy64 chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
I think I may know about her nightmare, but... I'll wait patiently for the next chapter to see what they mean (the nightmares) along with the answers to the other questions. :)
Yes, Joe is alive! :D and... Poor 0022...
GreenFantasy64
Equalata chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Wow, the intrigue! I love it!
I don't know how I missed this, but I'm glad you're still going with it. It's great how Jet and his shadow don't get along at all, and the threat of the other shadows in the last chapter just raised the tension a notch. ('002 whisperer' though, made me actually laugh out loud!)
Looking forward to reading more!
GreenFantasy64 chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
Ah, I just realize that the Project Shadow were created to be better and destroy the 001-9 Cyborgs! That's why everyone else felt like they were being watch! They were being targeted (ex: 003 targeted by 0013)!...unless I'm wrong of course :)
Before I end the review I shall said this, Joe don't die! D:
GreenFantasy64
Antigone97 chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Awww I feel special! really appreciate it! 3 and yes more Carlos comedy! kinda weird that he likes eating snakes though...might try it one day when I have the chance.
Antigone97 chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
YESSSSSSS! this is great! i love it! i really love carlos!

KEEP WRITNG!

Anitgone97
Antigone97 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I love it so far! it's amazing! and i love the way Carlos said he wasnt from mexico but from spain cause i always get that mixed up cause u can never tell!

KEEP ON WRITING(or typing)!

Antigone97