Reviews for Fifty Shades of Red
This was very good. Different and intriguing. Next chapter please.
cjunited38 chapter 3 . 8/27
i love leather and jane in leather would have a lot of fans slivatating and add maura in the skirt oh boy just too hot
cjunited38 chapter 2 . 8/27
maura by miles
cjunited38 chapter 1 . 8/27
oh boy that was too good to let go lol
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
Lisa chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
Love it!
Calzizzles chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
My god, this fic is hot! Phew... Well written too :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
No offense, but CARDINALS? You are clearly as clueless about baseball (and Jane's favorite team) as Maura. How the hell did you screw up the favorite team of a woman who was born and raised in BOSTON?

*clears throat* Sorry, had to get that off my chest, but seriously, that's just sad.

The chapter was pretty good, although Jane would not be accepting of handcuffs, even from Maura. After the experiences she's had with Hoyt and Dominick Bianchi, she would freak out if anyone tried to put cuffs on her, even in love play. But the rest was pretty good.
MochaBuzzz chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Damn, girl. That was hot. And yes, the skirt was a very nice addition.
marmitelover1710 chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
The question u asked, 'who's the better domme?', hmmmm, i think theyre both good at it in their own way. There definitely isnt a loser thats 4 sure!
ShadowLump chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
I know its been so long since you updated this. But can you update again, its just so HOT!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
love it!
Cabiria Il Notte chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
This was great! So much I want to say about this but I will try to keep it short!

First: I love your characterizations of Jane,Maura and even Angela. Totally dead on. The dialogue felt amazingly authentic and this is not an easy pair to write! Their snark factor can be hard to reign in but you managed to do it well here while keeping it extremely sexy.

Secondly, the introduction to BDSM seems genuine for them. It isn't over the top. Their dynamic seems dead on, and Jane's misstep is SO true to character that it's fantastic .

It's really rather easy I think for people to throw Jane in the "obligatory top" position due to her tomboy demeanor, so it was immensely refreshing to see her and Maura switching Domme roles . Switch dynamics are rough to do, but you did it great. Well done.

I really loved it!
ADAcrushes chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
I have to stop reading part way through this because Cardinals? Really? Jane is Red Sox fan, why would she care about St. Louis?
Okay, now back to your lovely story :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
I think Maura is the better top, with all the psychology behind it, but Jane was the hotter one, drawing it out more. Anyway, totally agreeing here that you should keep this open for your bondage-moods. I'll be coming back to read :)