Reviews for What We Deserve
Poki chapter 18 . 6/30
This story is breathtaking, I know it's not finished, maybe it'll never be, but it will always be beautiful. Your writing is fantastic, the idea original and your characterization perfect. This fic caught me late at night and here I am writing a review at 5am because I had to read it in one go. I hope you complete it I truly do, but if you don't I want you to know it remains a masterpiece. Thank you so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/6/2016
Please update I love this story... Missing it.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/24/2016
Please please update. I can't wait any longer..
Guest chapter 18 . 8/14/2016
I love this story. Please update soon
Guest chapter 18 . 8/1/2016
Love this story can't wait to read more..
nursekelly0429 chapter 18 . 7/28/2016
Love this story. So glad that you are finishing it. Hope you are well.
Errinyata22 chapter 17 . 5/7/2015
OMG why did you stop here ! This fanfic is so amazing, don't stop updating !
Guest chapter 17 . 5/1/2015
ugh this fic is so heartbreaking i feel like crying every chapter - well not in every maybe, but still often - but i just really wanna finish this. i wanna see how this will continue and where this will end. i'm too curious and i like this story too much to stop reading it bc it's so sad. kinda hooked in a way i would say.
maybe-saveme chapter 17 . 3/10/2015
I just love this fic so much!
Please, continue soon!
jennykrulez chapter 17 . 1/16/2015
Waiting for the update. Please make it steamy.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
I loved the update. Pleas me have your next one up soon!
CascadingWaters95 chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
Ahh gosh I love you for updating this story lol. I've been waiting like foreverrrr. _ Keep it up! I absolutely love how you portray Peeta and Cato's interactions with each other. I ended up talking to my crush like that haha.
NurseKelly chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
So glad that you updated this story. Love how you incorporated Finnick.
mattiboi chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
*sigh*
I have a terrible sinking feeling... I feel like I know where this may be going. And dammit I'm not ready for that to happen. That said, wonderful chapter, I love how you seem to be able to express so much through Cato's thoughts/feelings. Its such a compelling story and the connection... bah I love it. Still... as to what to come... I can't wait to see if my suspicions are right, I hope for their sakes I am not. Anyways, amazing work, truly.
Much love, Xo.
PhoenixPower96 chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
I thought this story was over but this chapter has changed me mind. I'm excited about what will come next.