Reviews for Uzumaki Fiend
why not take out the pain in the neck out and take tenten to be 1 of Naruto hot wife too and she and Naruto will be in bed too it will be cool to see with
Kyubii359 chapter 9 . 9/22
I just posted a review I hope you get the chance to read hope you consider what I said and hope that you take me up on the offer.
That was absolutely fucking awesome, I have read quite a few of your stories and the devil may cry one was my favorite one until I read this one, if you have any ideas that you never breathed life into then it would be my honor to try and make them as good as you have.
dead for life chapter 9 . 8/17
Great story! Only thing I didn't like about the ending was what happened with ayame and her father. But still a great story!
Adam the Pirate Assassin King chapter 6 . 8/5
Interesting how you combined a scene from "The Dark Knight" Into your story. I didn't realize that It was a slight reference to the scene until I read the reviews. Good Job on this story dude. That's what Neji gets for being a complete Ass :)
King Harpo chapter 6 . 7/8
You channeled The Dark Knight into this on so much...
guest 9 chapter 6 . 6/19
I like what you did there with the hospital scene man that was a dark knight reference if I ever saw one. Its surprising how you made neji like two face I think I will enjoy seeing where you take it.
Sable Dawn chapter 6 . 6/17
May I ask if you watched one of the batman movies before writing this, not that its a bad chapter I just found it funny how you managed to make the scenes work in this setting. Nice work as usual.
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 6/4
pr0dz chapter 1 . 5/31
I'm liking this story. Konoha losing their shit for doing stupid shit is so amusing. It's like they need to vent their shit on someone like the corrupted little fucks they are! Justice WILL be served from Shogun!
darkblade2814 chapter 9 . 5/25
how is the fox hand seal?
Hello VFSNAKE I've read this story a couple times, it's an excellent creative story.

I have an idea of a story that will be an interesting challenge.

Its a Ninja Gaiden/Star Wars Crossover

Rated: T or M (Its up to you to whatever rating fits into the story)
Genre: Adventure/Comfort/Drama/Romance

Title: Ninja Gaiden: The Force Unleashed
Summary: Takes place after Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Light Side Ending)

Pairing: Galen Marek/Kasumi/Ayane
nicholas.souddress chapter 9 . 3/2
I don't remember if this is the first fanfiction that you wrote that was finished but I read, but regardless I loved it completely
the scorpion commander chapter 9 . 2/20
good story
Arsao Tome chapter 6 . 2/6
Loved the 'Dark Knight' scene between Neji and Naruto.