Reviews for Uzumaki Fiend
guest 9 chapter 6 . 6/19
I like what you did there with the hospital scene man that was a dark knight reference if I ever saw one. Its surprising how you made neji like two face I think I will enjoy seeing where you take it.
Sable Dawn chapter 6 . 6/17
May I ask if you watched one of the batman movies before writing this, not that its a bad chapter I just found it funny how you managed to make the scenes work in this setting. Nice work as usual.
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 6/4
n
pr0dz chapter 1 . 5/31
I'm liking this story. Konoha losing their shit for doing stupid shit is so amusing. It's like they need to vent their shit on someone like the corrupted little fucks they are! Justice WILL be served from Shogun!
darkblade2814 chapter 9 . 5/25
how is the fox hand seal?
Hello VFSNAKE I've read this story a couple times, it's an excellent creative story.

I have an idea of a story that will be an interesting challenge.

Its a Ninja Gaiden/Star Wars Crossover

Rated: T or M (Its up to you to whatever rating fits into the story)
Genre: Adventure/Comfort/Drama/Romance

Title: Ninja Gaiden: The Force Unleashed
Summary: Takes place after Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Light Side Ending)

Pairing: Galen Marek/Kasumi/Ayane
nicholas.souddress chapter 9 . 3/2
I don't remember if this is the first fanfiction that you wrote that was finished but I read, but regardless I loved it completely
the scorpion commander chapter 9 . 2/20
good story
Arsao Tome chapter 6 . 2/6
Loved the 'Dark Knight' scene between Neji and Naruto.
KuramasClaw chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
Gotta say I loved the Dark Knight references
Anon chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Damnit I love the story but the fucking grammatical errors are pissing me off!
Unknown2112015 chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Nice story and interesting turn of events. It was written very well and had a nice flow.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
I like the story
CMVreud chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
Great story. Scratch that. AWESOME story!
And whilst at some points stretching and leaning too much out of the window, logical and a closed circuit from beginning till end (the inner universe timeline).
CMVreud chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
I knew it! Iknew- had suspicions since Naruto first uttered "chaos" under his breath.
But damnit if the shoe doesn't fit.
And what's with all ff-writers and making Neji Scarface, or was it Two-face? No, right Two-face.
Thought Neji as Scarface? Hmmmm-