Reviews for Uzumaki Fiend
haseosamaa chapter 9 . 4/1
finish

you know my point already.
jeronix chapter 6 . 3/27
batman reference huh niceeeee
batman dark knight.
I think you have against your dad...in canon there was not a hint about minato being so much konoha loving that he would side withe konoha in this even in this story making minato act likethat serves no purpose. I think you just wanted naruto not use hirashin. caz it would be good for you to strech your story like chewing gum.
Scipio Marcellus chapter 9 . 3/17
This is perfection to the fullest.A masterpiece
Scipio Marcellus chapter 8 . 3/17
konoha torn means of its destruction at hand.
WolfCoyote chapter 9 . 2/12
that was a very enjoyable story and the way it easily flowed and the drama was so subtle you didn't even know it was there
my 2 guys chapter 9 . 1/28
that was good keep the chapters coming
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 1/23
Tsunade doesn't know that the shattering of all Uzumaki portraits in the Senju compound means she is unworthy of Mito's blood and that the entire clan denounced her.
Bananabella chapter 2 . 1/12
:)))))))) :))) :DDDDDD :D:D:D:D
i fukn lov this
ddentler21 chapter 9 . 1/10
andddd another good story by VFSNAKE
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
when the sound vaillge get took out too monly form it was in the mionls for Naruto ueds it to buit his army and call it fox huthers his own army he mand some steeele wise kids boy and grils he found it port o lee and other wolking hounds in some back arny citys he took out as the shogun and his 1 lt was a settle wise kid name Robert Krause a time warror of the talds and a fomer maber of the whirlpool army too .
thebestoftherest chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
One I like how there loyalty by jiraya for tsundae, 2 he did say all charges, and lastly really?
MyAnimeFreedom chapter 9 . 8/29/2016
Holy shit Naruto. You actually did it!
Alex2909 chapter 9 . 6/6/2016