Reviews for Boyfriend Wars
One of my FAVORITE stories by you, Mickey! :D
Silver-Assassin7 chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
What happened to Nigel?
SkyClan Legend chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Great story! I was holding my breath all through Chapter 4. You really nailed the love triangle between Gnomeo, Juliet and Nigel as well. Good job! :)
snep chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Aw, I remember reading this for the first time on one of the first Fan Fictions I read! I love this :)
juliet chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
o.0 omfg I'm checking battle to the death
master derpy-fem-Jay chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
:) XD SO HAPPY :'( *tears of joy*
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I don't want to sound harsh but I have some corrections for you:

First when Gnomeo was calling her "Miss Blueberry" as I his wife it SHOULD be "Mrs Blueberry"

Also I noticed that the entire airplane scene was almost quote on quote from the same exact Tarzan episode
Catrina chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Make it longer!
infernobliss chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
The story is really emotional and really gives the reader a image-movie in my head
Once Again J chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Where to begin? I like how the story is going on, but you keep on breaking "the fourth wall". What I mean is, in acting, on a stage, you think of the direction the audience is in as a "wall", as if they don't exist. You can LOOK in that direction, but you musn't EVER make eye contact. If you do, the audience can't believe that the play is 'real' at all, and they become distracted from the plot. In this chapter, you break into the story with your own voice, distracting the reader from the plot. If you want to make a hint about the future, make a character say it, or suggest it from a circumstance in the plot.
Second, I know Nanette is slightly clueless, but does she really have to point out the tension between Gnomeo and Nigel? The reader is already involved in the plot. They don't need to be told something they already know. Otherwise, it is kind of annoying.
Finally, I didn't know that Juliet sang! You really should have put that somehow in the main body of the story, not as a side note. I would have liked for Juliet or Nigel to mention that. It would have added to the drama.
Again It's G chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Hello! It's me again!
So here is the deal: like I said the other day, you need to work on form. Punctuation, spelling, grammar, stuff like that.
I liked that little nagging voice mocking Gnomeo in his head. It added a bit of suspense.
I don't entirely understand why Juliet would be upset with Gnomeo's nervousness. Doesn't she love him dearly? And have they gone out for pizza yet?
I like the picture of the ring very much, but I am not sure there is such thing as a blue diamond. I know there are yellow diamonds and pink as well as clear, so perhaps a sapphire instead? It is a tradional engagement ring jewel.
More on the next chapter!
kagomehater4ever chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Great story. I think I found this a while back and stopped reading it because it wasn't finished. The one thing I will say, (sorry, I am a grammar nazi) there are a few errors, but other than that, I really enjoyed it. I hope I see more from this story, or something along these lines. And also, put the last part of this chapter into chapter 4. It being all squished together just doesn't work. It feels like a real story when it's in chapters.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!