Reviews for His Beautiful, Haunting Eyes
mabello chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
pleeeease! i need the next chapter! oh god! such an awesome fic needs a new chaoter! pleeeeease!
sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Oh my word. What is going on? This is such a great start to the story. And I hope you continue it as well as you've started. I'm sure you will. :) But this is just awesome. SO GOOD. You have me hooked.

Sapphireswimming
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Goodness, every single sentence adds to the suspense of this case and this story.
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Whoaaaa. I thought that you hadn't gone so AU that Danny and Sam didn't know each other. Especially with that hint from Jazz in that first chapter. But it must be sooo weird for her to find a picture of herself in someone else's room. Now she's got plenty of mysteries on her hands.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Whoa. This is a really cool story idea. I've seen amnesia stuff with Danny before, but never with Sam. This is going to be really interesting to read... especially with Jazz in on the know and now Sam after Phantom... and Danny... who are one and the same but no one knows it. And you're hinting at something with K too. Can't wait to see how it unravels. :)
OnFireGeek chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
GAH! I'm so happy we're learning SOMETHING! And Tucker! I love Tucker. But I thought he wore a beret, not a fedora? Eh. Awesome chapter. Update soon, pwease?
Robastar34 chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Update?
ectoly chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Yay! I love this story! I have so many theories, I wonder which is actually right... Time will tell, I guess... Hmmm? _
sammansonrepilica chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Pls keep
Going and update soon
CharlieBoneFan chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Wow, this story is getting good.
AJ chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! I love it! Please keep updating!
Sammi chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Oh, the story is just picking up! I cant wait for the next chapter!
DannySamLover20 chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
wow! keep going!
Kurami Smile Slayer chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
I'm in love with this story :)
Please update soon :D
TheBarnLife96 chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
it wuz good keep writing!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »