Reviews for Square One
Cavlin chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
Love love LOVED IT! I enjoyed the interactions between garrus and shepared! Had me rolling wit laughter and excitment! Can't wait to read your next one!
Cavlin chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Words can't describe how great that was! I can't say enough how good it is that u stick close ME universe! I love deail! Grea job
Cavlin chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
GREAT! I loved mordins gift! And how u kept him in superb character! Plz keep up the wonderful job!
Cavlin chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Nice show of emotions! I can't wait for more!
Cavlin chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Nice chapter! Very VERY well wrtten and thought out! U stayed true to the characters! Great job
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
Great fic
kallas.br chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
nice very nice! one of the best mirandas's i have read till now.

wating for the continuation.

ps soryy about my engllish
80 Montana chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
Very nice epilogue. It is a great way to end this novel and head into your next. I love the conversation between Shepard and Zaeed. Did not expect Zaeed to go to Grissom. Continue your great work and I'll be awaiting your sequel.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
cool fic i like how ya wrapped me3 and kept the story going very original good work
Feeney chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
this fic is GREAT. i always had a soft spot for the crew working together
Civil Sound chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Awesome fic! Pirates? Uncle Zaeed? Miranda's pregnant? I approve! Looking forward to the sequel!
orenjikitty chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
nice epilogue. wasnt expecting this to be updated but glad it did. Looking forward to your next story, and if you're still looking for someone to bounce ideas off of, find me on deviantart. villafj is my user name on there.
bluemarlin chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Good story and good transitioning chapter for the next story. Looking forward to how you write a pregnant Miranda. Loved the Uncle Zaeed. Looking forward to the next story.
Dracconnis chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Miranda is pregnant?uncle Zaeed?DAMN!love it!love it!excellent piece of work
Janizary chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Nice transition for the epilogue.

Love 'uncle Zaeed'. ;)

Subscribed for author updates for next story.
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »