Reviews for Square One
kallas.br chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
nice very nice! one of the best mirandas's i have read till now.

wating for the continuation.

ps soryy about my engllish
80 Montana chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
Very nice epilogue. It is a great way to end this novel and head into your next. I love the conversation between Shepard and Zaeed. Did not expect Zaeed to go to Grissom. Continue your great work and I'll be awaiting your sequel.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
cool fic i like how ya wrapped me3 and kept the story going very original good work
Feeney chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
this fic is GREAT. i always had a soft spot for the crew working together
Civil Sound chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Awesome fic! Pirates? Uncle Zaeed? Miranda's pregnant? I approve! Looking forward to the sequel!
orenjikitty chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
nice epilogue. wasnt expecting this to be updated but glad it did. Looking forward to your next story, and if you're still looking for someone to bounce ideas off of, find me on deviantart. villafj is my user name on there.
bluemarlin chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Good story and good transitioning chapter for the next story. Looking forward to how you write a pregnant Miranda. Loved the Uncle Zaeed. Looking forward to the next story.
Dracconnis chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Miranda is pregnant?uncle Zaeed?DAMN!love it!love it!excellent piece of work
Janizary chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Nice transition for the epilogue.

Love 'uncle Zaeed'. ;)

Subscribed for author updates for next story.
CyanB chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Oh, more to come! Yay!

Better wrap-up than what Bioware gave us.
MatCat chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Great to see you going forward with this. I like that it's moving into post reaper rebuilding. Pirates and the like are exactly who would be taking advantage and this is something I could see Shepard tackling. Only thing for improvement is that Shepard usually kept a casual ship and can't see him calling Miranda XO when he's giving orders. It seemed that with everyone else in the story it was first names and nicknames, even in the game he usually went by name.
commandocucumber chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
So, i'm ashamed that i didn't review the last chapter. But this story has been freakin' great, and i can't wait for more. Thanks for bringing Mass Effect 3 to a satisfying conclusion.

I look forward to seeing if Bioware can do the same next tuesday.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Reading this backwards now that I have time. Interesting to do.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Irish songs are always excellent. Teach Garrus Irish Drinking Songs...
general-joseph-dickson chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
It's not like it will be a new, rejuvenated, and ready to reclaim territory Prothean Empire. Will it?
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »