Reviews for Square One
general-joseph-dickson chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
It's not like it will be a new, rejuvenated, and ready to reclaim territory Prothean Empire. Will it?
CADGuy chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
I enjoyed reading this story. I'm looking forward to you next one.
Dracconnis chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Me likes!Me likes!Me wants more!
CyanB chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Perfect!
MatCat chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Great job, great story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
joti52887 chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
*stands and applauds*
Eien Samsara chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
truly like this story
FloridaMagpie chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Good call on Miranda singing him awake. Tres cute! Also good call on the song. Up the freebirds!

In case I haven't mentioned it yet, you've gone a long way to rehabilitating a character I didn't much liked in the games. They spent too much time on her butt and not enough on letting her personality. I'm glad you took on the challenge to let all her strengths and insecurities out to play.
Jesse chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Awesome story and yes to epilogues. We want epilogues with little genetically perfect miri/shep babies!
Civil Sound chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Awwww, Miranda and Shepard finally reunited :')

Really love this chapter. Looking forward to those epilogues!
orenjikitty chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
You're darn right there's going to be an attack of epilogues. I am sobbing. BRB.

Back. OH GOD THAT WAS AMAZING. I normally dont do caps lock in my reviews but this deserves caps. A WHOLE LOT OF IT!

Wonderfully written, the characters were true to themselves and it was the bitter sweet ending most fans wanted. You truly redeemed the Bioware endings, even if it is still POS.

Epilogues would be wonderful, though no pressure. I'm sure other reviewers will be asking for them.
iDunnoWho chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
;; yes please epilogues please you're the best please
Iliya Moroumetz chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Been following this on the kink meme and discovered by chance that you posted it here.

Well done. You got the characterizations of all the characters down pat and you've made a very satisfying ending to a story that, while not unexpected, leaves a pleasant feeling in one's gut.

Thank you very much for sharing. :)
FloridaMagpie chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
Forget life insurance - win Miranda Lawson's and be assured of immortality, no matter the cost. It's sweet, in a Miranda sort of way.
Dracconnis chapter 8 . 6/20/2012