Reviews for Square One
CyanB chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Oh, more to come! Yay!

Better wrap-up than what Bioware gave us.
MatCat chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Great to see you going forward with this. I like that it's moving into post reaper rebuilding. Pirates and the like are exactly who would be taking advantage and this is something I could see Shepard tackling. Only thing for improvement is that Shepard usually kept a casual ship and can't see him calling Miranda XO when he's giving orders. It seemed that with everyone else in the story it was first names and nicknames, even in the game he usually went by name.
commandocucumber chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
So, i'm ashamed that i didn't review the last chapter. But this story has been freakin' great, and i can't wait for more. Thanks for bringing Mass Effect 3 to a satisfying conclusion.

I look forward to seeing if Bioware can do the same next tuesday.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Reading this backwards now that I have time. Interesting to do.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Irish songs are always excellent. Teach Garrus Irish Drinking Songs...
general-joseph-dickson chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
It's not like it will be a new, rejuvenated, and ready to reclaim territory Prothean Empire. Will it?
CADGuy chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
I enjoyed reading this story. I'm looking forward to you next one.
Dracconnis chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Me likes!Me likes!Me wants more!
CyanB chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
MatCat chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Great job, great story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
joti52887 chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
*stands and applauds*
Eien Samsara chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
truly like this story
FloridaMagpie chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Good call on Miranda singing him awake. Tres cute! Also good call on the song. Up the freebirds!

In case I haven't mentioned it yet, you've gone a long way to rehabilitating a character I didn't much liked in the games. They spent too much time on her butt and not enough on letting her personality. I'm glad you took on the challenge to let all her strengths and insecurities out to play.
Jesse chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Awesome story and yes to epilogues. We want epilogues with little genetically perfect miri/shep babies!
Civil Sound chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Awwww, Miranda and Shepard finally reunited :')

Really love this chapter. Looking forward to those epilogues!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »