Reviews for Square One
orenjikitty chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
You're darn right there's going to be an attack of epilogues. I am sobbing. BRB.

Back. OH GOD THAT WAS AMAZING. I normally dont do caps lock in my reviews but this deserves caps. A WHOLE LOT OF IT!

Wonderfully written, the characters were true to themselves and it was the bitter sweet ending most fans wanted. You truly redeemed the Bioware endings, even if it is still POS.

Epilogues would be wonderful, though no pressure. I'm sure other reviewers will be asking for them.
iDunnoWho chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
;; yes please epilogues please you're the best please
Iliya Moroumetz chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Been following this on the kink meme and discovered by chance that you posted it here.

Well done. You got the characterizations of all the characters down pat and you've made a very satisfying ending to a story that, while not unexpected, leaves a pleasant feeling in one's gut.

Thank you very much for sharing. :)
FloridaMagpie chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
Forget life insurance - win Miranda Lawson's and be assured of immortality, no matter the cost. It's sweet, in a Miranda sort of way.
Dracconnis chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
Excellent as always!kudos
iDunnoWho chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
wowww. wowwwww. i read this chapter three times cause its THAT GOOD.
80 Montana chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
Another great chapter. I loved how you went through Miranda's important memories. It is a quick way to show how much she has grown from her father's shadow to the women who would do anything to bring Shepard back. Also, appreciate the amount of effort you put to get medical procedures correct. I'm no doctor, but it was it was convincing to me. The whole chapter was very touching. Well good luck to you.
clmgh0st chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
You are mean. I was doing my Math homework and took a little break when I got the new chapter alert to read it. I got teary eyed by the end and now it looks like I'm almost crying because of my Math hw. I had to turn my back toward my siblings or I'd look silly. Anyway, awesome chapter! T_T I hope nothing severe will happen to Miranda.
commandocucumber chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
How is it that every chapter manages to be more touching than the last.

loved the "violators will be shot" moment. Sheer heart-melting awsome!

This procedure would perhaps have worked better if it were Garrus or Joker. Someone who'd been with him through all the most defining moments of the war, but doesn't quite have the same emotional engagment that Miri does.
orenjikitty chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
I'm sobbing legit tears. Miri...
CyanB chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
You made me cry. Now I have to explain, to my husband, why I'm crying before going to bed.

You write some very powerful scenes.
Follower38 chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Very very nice
iDunnoWho chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
this is th fic. E V E R.
Dracconnis chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
LOved it!an excellent update
FloridaMagpie chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Quite a sweet sisterly scene here, and I definitely prefer your idea for Miranda's role in the war. Effing Jessica Chobot, taking up a perfectly good room that could have been full of someone useful (not to mention at least marginally likeable) like Miranda or Jack.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »