Reviews for Square One
commandocucumber chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Okay, loving this story. Your characterization is amazing. And seeing the entire crew come together is heartbreaking but awsome.

this should have been an option!

please update soon!
A-01 chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
A part of me is annoyed that I found this story before it was finished, I just want to read it all the way through :)

I am liking where this is going, hope for more soon :)
A-01 chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Another great, short and sweet chapter :) No negatives here
A-01 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Fun chapter, good to see a scene were all these characters work together, shall immediately read the rest :)
KroganVanguard chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Started following this on KMeme. You're doing a fantastic job. The characters are great and you have a lovely insight into Miranda (I just can't seem to get a grip on her). Keep up the good work.
Civil Sound chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Ok wow! This is great! One problem with the story is you spelled 'Shepherd' instead of 'Shepard'. Please correct it. I cringe every time it comes up in the story. In all, great job and looking forward to the next chapter.
deadpool626 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Miranda was always my favorite love interest keep up the good work.
joti52887 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
wow, i'm impressed so far. at first i thought this would be slightly lame, but honestly its well written, the characters are spot on, and my curiosity has been piqued. keep it up :)
alex chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Love how this is going so far. But please correct Shepard's name. It's not Shepherd, it's SHEPARD. Keep it up!
t3HPrO chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
I can't believe that nobody has reviewed a story this good yet. It's close to perfect with the right mix of angst, humor and seriousness. Also, all the characters are very fully fleshed out. Excellent fic, I hope to see more.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6