Reviews for Square One
spectre4hire chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This is a very interesting concept.

You are writing Miranda and the other characters quite well.

I'm interested in where you will take this unique post ME-3 story.

Back to reading,

-Spectre4hire
80 Montana chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
I must say that all the chapters were very well written and fascinating to read. I enjoyed all of them. It was great that you had a Mordin scene. My favorite for now. Good action scenes that were short and to the point. I liked the bonding moment between Miranda and Tali. They are very different yet they have something in common. Continue this great story and all the best to you.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Sweet, time to run away...
A-01 chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Another fun, interesting and immersive chapter; my only criticism is that I think you should have had a separating line between the end of the scene in engineering and the beginning of the scene on Omega. But other than that was great :) Look forward to next chapter.
commandocucumber chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
"To you, the day you scraped up the guts to plant a knife in my back was the bravest and proudest day of your life. But to me? It was Tuesday."

"For a long time Miranda had defined happiness as the absence of pain. By those standards, ignorance had been bliss."

"A man who could face down a race of billion year-old death machines and tell them to fuck off, and she'd thought she could dictate the terms of their relationship?"

"The Alliance had to throw him in prison to make it stop once. The Reapers had to kill him to make it stop twice. And she was going to make damn sure nobody got a third chance at it."

why is this thing so damned quotable!

Do you mind if I mention this the next time I post a chapter of my own story? More people should be reading this! It's awsome!
commandocucumber chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Okay, loving this story. Your characterization is amazing. And seeing the entire crew come together is heartbreaking but awsome.

this should have been an option!

please update soon!
A-01 chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
A part of me is annoyed that I found this story before it was finished, I just want to read it all the way through :)

I am liking where this is going, hope for more soon :)
A-01 chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Another great, short and sweet chapter :) No negatives here
A-01 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Fun chapter, good to see a scene were all these characters work together, shall immediately read the rest :)
KroganVanguard chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Started following this on KMeme. You're doing a fantastic job. The characters are great and you have a lovely insight into Miranda (I just can't seem to get a grip on her). Keep up the good work.
Civil Sound chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Ok wow! This is great! One problem with the story is you spelled 'Shepherd' instead of 'Shepard'. Please correct it. I cringe every time it comes up in the story. In all, great job and looking forward to the next chapter.
deadpool626 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Miranda was always my favorite love interest keep up the good work.
joti52887 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
wow, i'm impressed so far. at first i thought this would be slightly lame, but honestly its well written, the characters are spot on, and my curiosity has been piqued. keep it up :)
alex chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Love how this is going so far. But please correct Shepard's name. It's not Shepherd, it's SHEPARD. Keep it up!
t3HPrO chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
I can't believe that nobody has reviewed a story this good yet. It's close to perfect with the right mix of angst, humor and seriousness. Also, all the characters are very fully fleshed out. Excellent fic, I hope to see more.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6