Reviews for Take Me To Wonderland!
Ocean Eve chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Great way to start the morning! Even if its 4:50 am here! I usually don't read fiction this early but for you Ryunn i would! (:
I just started laughing at how quickly Orichmaru said that Mae's his kid also how he left Itachi. i love Itach but there was something the way i pictured him that made me laugh. Hahaha!
great job buddy! (:
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
poor orochimaru. . .
Adamantyne chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Lol, I don't know what is wrong with me, but Orochimaru is so cute in this! I just want to pinch his cheeks or something xD! - "Running time"
Oh, dear lord. Sasuke hits Sakura? I felt sorry for him, actually, I wouldn't want to date her, but that kind of stopped when I found out he hit her, though I guess that I can't really blame him. I would like to believe that the real Sasuke would never do such a thing xD! ""Really, with who?"" - Awww. that was kind of cute. Aaaaand... yet again I feel sorry for him, but it really must suck to be Sakura in that situation. 'Incest buddies'? That was straight forward. Holy shit xD! I am so glad that Sasuke and Orochimaru finally found eachother. I almost felt like doing a little victory dance.
Oh god, I had happily forgotten how much older Orochimaru were than Anko. I did not see that coming, it's kind of gross. Poor Orochimaru xD! "But of course, there's always the occasion fuck in the woods that gets you caught."" - Tch, happens to everybody...
""Possible murder your attacker and whatever else he does on a Saturday night."" - This made me laugh. Apparently Fugaku does have a sense of humor. I sure hope Itachi won't hurt Ororchimaru. It would be a shame when both he and Sasuke have come so far.
Okay, I have a few correction for this, although I'm not sure if I've said some of it before. You often forget to keep the story in past tense, you have trouble with 'your' and 'you're' and there are some spelling and grammar errors too. Also, remember the difference between 'accept' and 'except' - you wrote the latter two times where it should have been 'accept'. I suggest you find a beta reader to help you with it. It's nothing too big, but it takes some of the focus away from the story (which I, by the way, still find awesome).
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Make More Make More
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
that was funny and sweet - ish
AlmostUnconscious chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
This chapter was fantastic! I really liked how you went into Orochimaru's feelings and stuff. I still find it weird(like funny-weird) that Sasuke is a drug addict xD I cracked up when Fugaku was like "He's probably going to murder the man that punched you and do whatever he does on Saturday nights" I mean, he acts as if that were normal xD

Orochimaru is like the crazy one of the bunch in this fic, and it's funny how people see him as a delusional guy. First he throws away his wedding ring and 'escapes' and then he goes back to Anko xD Poor October, though. She has to see most of the truth while Mai is still clueless. I laughed when Anko was doing the whole flashback to our memories thing xD

This was awesome! Hope you can update soon!
Ocean Eve chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Thank you for the update! i really needed it! (:
poor Sasuke. He has everything in that Looney world but its not perfect. go itachi go protect your baby brother! wait...hurt my oro sama and we will have problems! haha
keep it up girl! (:

Eve
Snowkid chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
lol, I thought this was going to be boring but it's an awesome story.

the only thing that I don't like is that orochimaru isn't so powerful anymore, or is he and did i misunderstand? cause he is still a jonin right?
Ocean Eve chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Hahaha first chapter was funny as hell!

This is what i needed right now.

Thank you soso much!

Oh Oro-sama you messed with the wrong chick!

Now i know not to mess with Ankos kids o.O

Hmm sasuke is an addict?

That was humorous hahas i can actually see that happening o.o

Keep it up!

Ps thats okay (:

I dont mind being in second place
Adamantyne chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
I retract my previous review. I FUCKING LOVE THIS! You have got to update soon! It took me a little while to understand the 'no holes in his arm-part', though. I never knew that you could shoot up cocain, I thought that was heroin xD! Gods, it must be hell for those two. ""What you're emo now too?" he screamed at him." - Lol, I'm not really sure that Fugaku would be the kind of man to ever use such an expression xD!

Again, there are a few typos, but nothing big. You have a tendency to use commas before "and" when they aren't necessary, though. Also, this is strictly personal preference, I like it better when writers don't use contractions (other than in the dialogue).

I want more, more, MORE! I really want to see where this is going. I hope Sasuke and Orochimaru find eachother. Then they can reminisce over their old life. Ugh, I have no idea what's going on. I hate not knowing things xD!
Adamantyne chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Really interesting. Do you know how hard it is to find good fics about Orochimaru? This is actuaææy the first one I've ever felt like reading and so far you haven't disappointed. I really want to know what happened, I can't imagine how confused (that's probably not even the right words to describe it) Orochimaru must feel. Looking forward to the next chapter :)

Oh, you might want to read through it again, there were a few places that need correction, though I'm pretty sure it's just typos :)
A fan chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
It sounds very interesting and I hope you continue. ;)