Reviews for Mad World
CaptainGrapefruit chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
This was very, very, VERY cute! I am always super hyped to find awesome stories like this that fit so well with the characters and pairing! Can't wait to read more like this!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Yes. I now officially hate you.

WHAT IS IT WITH ALL OF YOU FANFICTION WRITERS WRITING THESE HORRIBLY HEARTRENDING STORIES?!

It's a conspiracy...
neko1998 chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
This was a true Tony x Bruce! Not only was Bruce just adorable, it was a great read! I'm upset that it's the end! A Stanner this good has to have a sequel?! Any ideas?
Joma chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Still waiting for the update... PLEASE!
Aralas Baggins chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
Love this fic!
Please update soon!
TeviLOVESAnders chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Tis awesome! More por flavor
K.S.T.M chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
When I read the sentence of the last chapter I was like "Oh Noz Bruce killed himself!" Now I'm like "Oh thank goodness he survived!". I hope you update soon!xD
bluecharlotte chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
This was sweet. Tony actually gets things and heart balloons and Bruce is ALIVE. I like the Betty Ross mention. Anyway. Great chapter!
Skye Coulson chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
This is fanTASTIC! I see you plan to write at least one other chapter and just know I can't WAIT to see where you take this story next!
WinterSky101 chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
You have redeemed yourself. Guess I can put away the pitchfork. ;)
NoOneShallKnow chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
The line about cake made me drop my laptop and roll into the sun because Tonyyyy qawzxjsdbhyvzu.

I hope Bruce will be at least somewhat happy in the next chapter, especially since Tony professed his love.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
After that rushed to the hospital, it suddenly slowed down to its pure romance. I like that! _
NoOneShallKnow chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
vctycu76fdYTUGIby7f6as9pwq

Ugh babies. I need to know what happeeeeens.
bluecharlotte chapter 7 . 8/27/2012