Reviews for Naraku No Hana
8mybrain chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Props for the Elfen Lied lyrics :)
TheShineyMarbles chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
moar!
Flameear chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
Cools :)
The Girl Who Questions Sleep chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
*jumps in joy* MY STORY MY STORY! You used my story?! I'm feel so honored and flattered! You really like it that much? :D Thank you! I have no problem with you using it. Thank you for giving me credit :) You know, I haven't even touched the next chapter. I just haven't had the urge to write for that story. But this chapter did the trick! I feel a tremendous urge to write more. It put a spring to my step and a huge smile! Thanks so much! Lovely chapter by the way, as usual :) I almost cried while reading it. HA EFF GOT BURNED! :D continue writing please!
MissMewRingo chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
DarkInvader ikr! I loved the song and thought it would totally fit! The movie is also quite epic, can't waste something like that!
shippingthemasses chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
Wow! This was pretty good for a flashback chapter! Can't wait for more!
Darkinvader897 chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
Omg! I was just watching corpse bride on abc family! I love tht movie! Lol
shippingthemasses chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
:D
The Girl Who Questions Sleep chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Aww this chapter made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :3 another great chapter!
The Girl Who Questions Sleep chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
How does this story have a mere 3 reviews? Really, a wonderful story like this deserves more. Maybe people are too lazy. Heh heh, I'm guilty of that x] I love how you insert lyrics of songs at the beginning of each chapter. I LOVE every single one! I also like your OCs. Can't wait for the next update!
shippingthemasses chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
I love this chapter! Thnks for updating!
shippingthemasses chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
I'm glad you're still writing this. And I think she didn't sound mopey.
shippingthemasses chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
I've only read two chapters and I am sucked into it.

I have only seen a couple stories like this. I don't see why people don't review...