Reviews for Showdown
Guest chapter 33 . 6/26/2013
I loved the song but my only question is to what tune would it go to?
Guest chapter 33 . 6/26/2013
That song is really good. Have you ever considered performing it? I think it would be good. Well with the right beat. :)
Fluffymonkeyz27 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Sorry meant Ally and James as a couple saw that coming
Fluffymonkeyz27 chapter 33 . 9/16/2012
Wow this is amazing! But I'm glad Tori's back to normal and not being a total diva. I was right about Tyson Hunter being a serial killer. I thought he was creepy from the start... Ally and James as a. Opulent saw that happening.. Altogether great story!
Fluffymonkeyz27 chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
I think it's Mr. Hunter
Alecks454 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Does Tori ever change back to normal? Please say yes!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/9/2012
My Dsi wont let me loggin but im BigTimeRushForever. I love this story! Its great! 3 I had a friend named Ally when I was younger. I havent thought about her until i read this story! My friend is just like the Ally in your (awsome) story! I love this story so much!
floribel123 chapter 33 . 7/13/2012
I personally think the song was really good. And I'm going to miss this story. Just like all the others. :)
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 33 . 7/13/2012
Maybe things can't exactly be "normal" but they've managed to get through with everything okay.
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 32 . 7/13/2012
Maybe now things can return to some sense of normality although with them you can never be sure.
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 31 . 7/13/2012
After keeping them hostage he still has the nerve to run. I seriously hope someone catches him.
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 30 . 7/13/2012
Saving two teenage girls from a psychopathic teacher is easier said than done.
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 29 . 7/13/2012
That guy is seriously crazy, completely insane, and a nutcase. What exactly does he plan on achieving with this?
Mini Maslow chapter 33 . 7/12/2012
I loved the song! And I hate that it has to end!

Maybe a sequel? Hmm...
StrangelyBeautiful3 chapter 33 . 7/12/2012
This really was an awesome story and I loved the song.