Reviews for An Unrefuseable Offer
xCaellachx chapter 30 . 2/25
I've read a story that has the same general idea and this is sooo much better! Not as angsty as it could've been, excitement, sensual. Great job!
DinaGoldberg chapter 30 . 9/19/2014
A very well written epilogue. That last line was perfect. It was a very clever way to connect the title of the story to the beginning and the end of it.

The story as a whole was brilliant. It was interesting, sweet and very well told. You are a very talented writer and I both applaud and thank you for coming up with such an amazing story.
DinaGoldberg chapter 29 . 9/19/2014
I'm very happy that you got them back together in the end. And I'm very pleased with the way you did it. It was believable, sweet and very well written.

You explained both Blaine's and Kurt's feeling very well and I couldn't have asked for a better way to end the story.

You did a great job. I enjoyed it to the very last part.
DinaGoldberg chapter 27 . 9/19/2014
Oh no. What now?!

Great cliffhanger. I didn't see it coming.
DinaGoldberg chapter 26 . 9/19/2014
This chapter was perfect.

The part about Breadstix was hilarious. And I just LOVED the end. I can totally understand why Blaine wouldn't want to hear it, and I'm kind of enjoying the suspense until it finally happens.

You're doing a very good job at keeping things believable.
DinaGoldberg chapter 24 . 9/19/2014
Wonderfully written chapter. Good job!
DinaGoldberg chapter 23 . 9/19/2014
The reunion was perfect. I loved every bit of it.
DinaGoldberg chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
The rescue plan was a good one, but I would've preferred it if you had hid it better from us. I kind of figured it all out the moment Kurt started executing his part of the plan since you mentioned earlier that he received two messages at once.

It really was a good idea, but I would've preferred to be surprised by it, rather than expect it.
DinaGoldberg chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
I wanted to stop by to let you know that I'm still reading and still very much enjoying this. I'll be leaving reviews if I have any other remarks other than the ones I've already given you.

Great work.
DinaGoldberg chapter 15 . 9/19/2014
Oh my God! Noooo! I did not see that coming!

Wow. Okay. *Composing myself to write a proper review*

This chapter has been great. You're telling the story very beautifully.

I can visualize each and every scene and have all the right emotional responses I'm guessing you want us readers to feel.

The surprise at the end was perfect. Very clever and well worked into the chapter.
DinaGoldberg chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
AAAHHHHH! This is so good!

I still stand by the comment I left in chapter 1, though. This amazing, but it would've been ten times better if it wasn't for the few grammatical errors.

I'm a beta by the way. So if you decide to write any other Klaine fics in the future, I'd be more than happy to edit for you.
DinaGoldberg chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
Wow! This is just getting better and better.
DinaGoldberg chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
Awww... again, so many feelings for Blaine.

Great chapter.
DinaGoldberg chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
Awwww. Poor Blaine. I know, I know, but I'm just weird like that. I have a tendency to sympathize with dark!Blaine no matter how dark and twisted he is.

Anyway, I really liked this chapter. I don't know how you came up with this but it's a beautiful story and I can't wait to read more.

Your explanation of emotions was flawless here, by the way. Good job.
DinaGoldberg chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Hi there. I wanted to say that I'm still reading and I'm still enjoying the story.

It is very interesting and the plot is perfect.

I have to say though, some of the descriptions of Kurt and Blaine's feelings were a little confusing. They weren't bad, but I believe they could've been better explained.

Other than that, great work.