Reviews for Golden Hairpin Pricks the Skin
Alicornication chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This is an excellent POV of Mami from when she goes (debatably) insane in one of the loops. Nice writing!
psychic chick chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Omg that was amazing and so deep!
Great work. :D
Unknown Variable chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Thank God, Madoka.
DappledKarma chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This perfectly captures what I thought to be Mami's thoughts during this scene in the anime. They said she was mad! I never believed that, and am glad others don't as well. Man, the part about her parents and her wish was too sad. Poor Mami.
HonoraryHobbit chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Oh Mami *hugs*
Very well written, and it sounded just like her Good for you, bad for my feels..
Ramiel Salbazier chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Nice.

Sorry, piece like this tend to make one quite speechless in the aftermath.

Hmm, the whole bullet than sound feels a bit unnecessary. The story would make better impact if Mami was less rambling a bit.
ClarityVee chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
It's sad, but fits the moos. This is a sad anime, and Mami was hysterical. It would probably be better to die than become a witch, since you're basically just fighting you allies. Well written, and very moving.
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I always thought Mami's choice of targets was strategic, not sentimental. Ribbons to prevent Homu's timestop, but first shot for Kyouko to eliminate the most dangerous fighter... then her cool runs out.
Thagguy chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Anon: Uhh...I think you should watch episode 10 again.
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is really good; well-written and thought out. Sad, but a likely thought process. Great job!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
So.. Madoka killed Mami at the end?

Oh boy... bad end times ten.