Reviews for In Noctem
Guest chapter 21 . 12/24/2019
their relationship is toxic. i think Peverrell needs to move on to something healthier. it's a fanfic anyway so author can create another character as his partner. we'll I'm just tired of HP/Riddle Fanfic, lol well sue me
Guest chapter 9 . 12/24/2019
ugh, why can't Hadrian be as cold as Riddle? riddle is a manipulative, hypocrite and pretentious bastard. lol, I'm totally irritated by him even though I don't really dislike him. anyway, why can't he be cold and take advantage of Riddle? for once, i just want Riddle to be the one taking a dose of his own medicine in a fanfic. lol
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2019
will the fate of the annoying Riddle follow the actual plot? he'll make horcruxes, become the devil himself and then get killed by a baby? or something more interesting comes like he'll learn not to dabble in forbidden arts he doesn't even truly understand and change his fate altogether, of course with the help of someone?
AllisTheExplorer chapter 21 . 7/29/2019
Love it, thanks so much for writing this. One of my favorite characterizations of Tom. I hope you are well, and that your living abroad was amazing 3
lkdaswani chapter 21 . 7/21/2019
This chapter was heart-wrenching! Please update soon (but I suppose I shouldn't hold my breath- it has been 6 years since you updated). Honestly though, amazing story.
TatsuyaShiva4 chapter 12 . 3/5/2019
Its Trash. Well at least for me. Nott should not have been killed but turned into in servant or something like this. You just choose the easy way to write, something you do very often.
0lilaccomma0 chapter 21 . 12/9/2018
This is such an amazing fic, and I hope with all my heart that you continue it one day!
ZombieCerberus chapter 21 . 6/14/2018
I am very absolutely in love with this story and the way you're able to express Tom's emotions towards Harry and the conflict between the two struggling with learning how to trust each other. Thank you so much for creating this story and I wait for whenever you wish to continue the story. I wish you the best in luck in whatever you may be doing!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 19 . 2/16/2018
I want to never finish this story
Lunaliceazreal chapter 17 . 2/16/2018
So amazing!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 2/15/2018
Love this story reading it again
Eaze chapter 21 . 12/16/2017
I’m literally crying right now, this story is so perfect and I can’t believe it’s not finished. Your writing style is amazing and so is the plot itself. I think it’s just become my favourite HP/TMR fanfic. I wish you the best and hope someday you’ll finish this masterpiece :(.
Kalkun chapter 21 . 12/13/2017
i really enjoy reading your fic3 i hope, somehow, i hope, that you will continou this fic.. LOVE YOUR STORY!
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 21 . 10/18/2017
NOOOOOOOO OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO GOOD AND IT JUST STOPS AT THE BEST PART
Titan18 chapter 21 . 8/30/2017
i know its been a long time since u came with new update chapter but damn im so heartbroken for hadrian right know. goshhh tom, ur ego too much and now...ahhh im crying.