Reviews for In Noctem
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 21 . 3/8
That's the end? I feel like there is so much more
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/4
Great story!
yunicielo chapter 21 . 2/28
I have read this story countless of times. And it still have yet to stop sending me into crazy fit of giggles or heart-wrenched cries. That is how good this story is. I can't believe some people have not yet read this. Because they definitely should!
Also, I won't tell you to update because that is very RUDE of me!
Tsudama chapter 21 . 1/22
So you said this story is only on hiatus, bbut we are in 2015 and no more chapters. Will you still continue?

I really like this story and how Harry is portrayed. There is not enough on those! So please for a cute reader, will you update soon?

Tsuudama
bleubirdsong chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
This story is brilliant. Your writing is very impressive, and the way that you describe things is absolutely exquisite. I could tell from the very beginning that this would not end very happily, but nevertheless I was sucked in right from the start. I think your premise on vampires is very interesting here, and the way you describe magic honestly reminds me of lightningonthewave's style somewhat. I wonder if you've read her works. Anyways, I really hope you update this soon because this chapter leaves the story at such a moment... I cannot wait! I hope you enjoy yourself studying abroad!
Mistress Steff chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
Great fic! I love this whole fic, especially how you portrayed the characters and relationsips! Even though Hadrian is a bit OCC I think it goes, he has just been 'betrayed' afterall. I really like the ending to this chapter and hope you are able to continue this fic soon!
Delta99 chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
No no no, I started reading this last friday and its brilliant but when's the next time you're going to update?
xypx chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
Love this story, vampire!Harry is great but good stories are so rare. Really hoping that you'll update soon!
Fenryka chapter 21 . 11/6/2014
Great story! Hope you'll be continuing it soon.
xoxlollipopxox chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
it's november 2014... can you update? pretty please?
Vivianne95 chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
I hope you will soon break the Hiatus... 'Cause I would truly love to read the rest of the fanfic...
brighteyed13 chapter 21 . 10/9/2014
OHMYGOD. I have been glued to my computer since I stumbled across your story because it is SO amazing! I'm so sad I finally got to the current 'end' and how depressing the end of this chap is :( I hope you're study abroad has been fulfilling and that you'll be returning to this story soon! Thanks for writing something so great .
choclatbandit chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
two words... amazing story
Fiamma chapter 21 . 9/23/2014
You said July..it is now Septmeber. I don't mean to pressure you, but please update those story. You've gotten it to such a critical point. They're fighting in a war, but now they face an argument that could-and might have already- tear them apart. This story will always have readers, and I personally won't tire of it for a very long time to come. So, please update. I understand real life is a pain sometimes (trust me. I get it), but if you could find some spare time..
16tonweight chapter 21 . 9/4/2014