Reviews for In Noctem
Lassa-Liam chapter 21 . 8/18
It's such a wonderful story :'( Normally, I would lash on you for not keeping your promise to continue this story but I can't. I just hope that you would find time again to provide us that ending that left you in tears as you said on your note in the 20th chapter.

P.S. Do you speak French or do you use a translor ? (If so, I must say that use it more efficiently that any other english writers I read XD) I'm curious because I'm a native French -sort of as I was born in one of it's islands- and I'm quite please to see that my language has been well wrote :D)

Hope you will read this review et j'ai hâte de lire un autre chapitre de cette fic ou d'une tout autre histoire -
Sweet miss star chapter 21 . 8/9
This is sooo good! Please update Please!
RosePetal158 chapter 20 . 6/9
I started reading this story, knowing that it wasn't completed and that you hadn't updated for a long while. I loved it. Your writing is very nice and dynamic; I couldn't stop reading (though I'm supposed to study for my exam Dutch tomorrow: curse you!).
I regret that this looks abandoned. In the AN above the last chapter, you said 2014. It is now 2016... So, if by chance you read this message; please, are you intending to continue this story?
Once more: LOVELY STORY. Easily one of the better Harry/Tom stories...
(EDIT: apparently, I have already posted a review a long time ago, so I had to go back one chapter to post this. Lol )
Shetan20 chapter 4 . 3/26
Thankyou for a very entertaining story
A Fawkes Named Kurama chapter 21 . 2/20
Can't believe you didn't finish or at least give an outline of the ending.

Would've rated 9/10

No ending, loses you 100

-91/10
Ethereal Sphere chapter 21 . 1/3
Sooo its 2016.. Will you be updating again? Bc.. The way it has ended now is..cold. Like soul deep cold. As i understood, the story wont end well which is tragic for me already but I would still like to see it. Heh, I guess I’m a masochist too.
2manyfandomstho chapter 21 . 10/27/2015
Oh. My. Lord. This is... Amazing. Utterly brilliant. You've drawn me into the story so fully that I can simply not fathom how there are no more chapters? And you haven't updated since august of 2013? Oh what a shame! My heart will forever be yearning for more but my mind will, with regret, again inform that other pesky organ how we must give you time to update! Because trust me. I will be keeping my eyes on this story for however long it takes. But no pressure of course, I just look forward to seeing what you've got planned for the fics future.

I could sit here and shout praises all day if I wanted. But all you need to know is that youre amazing and a brilliant writer. Thanks for sharing.
Lyla chapter 21 . 10/27/2015
More update! Your story is simply amazing
Resssssssist chapter 21 . 10/4/2015
So what happened to the battle?
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
cookiesrforme chapter 21 . 10/1/2015
:OIaioaroge. oipoiporgpaogr. Weoufhpwahgprgarg!
Wow.
Okay. THERE WAS SO MUCH ANGST IN THE FINALE IT HAD ME LITERALLY CRYING. The feels are real! You're such a great writer... Like whoa. I loved this story. It was so beautifully written, the characters were SO realistic, especially Tom Riddle, I bow to you for Tom Riddle!
Because it would be exactly as you had written it! If Riddle had gotten into a relationship with someone, especially someone like Hadrian, it wouldn't be all sunshine and daisies, and it was so realistic! Just. Wow.
I mean, of course, I wanted it to have an ending where everyone is happy and high on their victory and all of that but this is more realistic. And I love that even more. So *bows* thank you.
Imogen07 chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Please resume this. Please.
Jane chapter 21 . 7/6/2015
I always wondered what happened to this story and yourself. I hope your time overseas was amazing, and I hope you are okay.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 21 . 7/2/2015
Wow. I don't know who to side with - of course, I favour Hadrian as the protagonist, but that's semantics. I know Tom cares more for Hadrian than that of a simple trinket - he all but married him! On the other hand, that was really cruel of Tom to say, heartless even. Tom didn't have the right words at his disposal. Of course, Hadrian had just saved Tom's life at the possible sacrifice of his own, and despite Tom's distress, Tom should accept that. Both of their reactions, however, are entirely realistic and emotionally plausible.

I really, truly adore this story. This is one of the best stories I have ever read - well-crafted, perfectly constructed, amazing characterizations, realistic relationships, a beautiful plot, well worth the read.

Thank you for writing this, and I hope one day you return.

D
Tree
ImpalaTardisTaxi chapter 21 . 7/1/2015
NO THIS IS NOT THE END YOU'RE LIKE A YEAR LATE OMG I LOVE THIS BUT PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 19 . 4/15/2015
YOu are not allowed to end this in tragedy; you hear me!? It is NOT ALLOWED.