Reviews for In Noctem
Inori-Chan97 chapter 21 . 4/17
could you please finish the story?
I want to know what happened to Tom...Did he regret saying those words?...of course, he might...but does he try to make amends...and what about Dumbledore's role in the war?...HE has not taken an active role in it as of yet...
I liked the story though...better than most creature fics I've read. _
tora chapter 12 . 2/26
sorry but fuck you ! Not Reg. Harry should forgive him -.-
Carottal chapter 21 . 1/20
That last sentence is, without a doubt, awesome. From a scene supposed to show one struggling with his foolishness it becomes one of someone really getting over what happened. From a sad chapter it becomes a bittersweet chapter. And that is awesome. You could not have found a better moment to go on hiatus I believe. It's not that I won't be putting this story in my alerts. I will. But I feel that we have come to the end of a part and that what I read was extremely fulfilling.

Of course, I want to see if they will make up, I want to see how the war will end, I want to see if Gellert and Harry will meet, I want to see what Minerva will do, I want to see what Dumbledore's stance will be in all this and how Bayard will react to everything as I've grown quite attached to him (and not only because he's French.)

But I can wait a lot for it and have no frustration about that wait. So thank you very much for the story for now :)
JazzyMin chapter 21 . 11/18/2016
Ow... This actually hurts. And it's unlikely to be updated and that hurts too.
kailaleela chapter 21 . 10/29/2016
When will you update, it's already past July 2014. It's 29 October 2016.
NecromanticHarbinger chapter 21 . 9/23/2016
This has been unbelievable to read. I can't even articulate how much I loved this, enjoyed this, the joy it brought me. I couldn't stop reading: the thought of even touching another fanfic was anathema to me.

The bond between Hadrian and Tom is visceral. You describe it so well, while remaining so true to both of their characters - and truly, Hadrian is very much Harry Potter, in spite of the common cliche of simply sticking a similar name on an OC and running with it. There are intrinsic differences, sure, but overall the character is that same lovable sod from the Canon works. Well done.

But back to Tom. He's real, he's genuine, he's exactly what he was before the Horcruxes and magic addled his mind. Charismatic, manipulative, conniving and cruel but broken, lonely and fractured with seemingly no hope for a brighter future. Hadrian is a fantastic grounding for him, that sort of unconditional, unfailing love that can pull Tom Riddle back from the abyss. Yet they still remain the same people, not changed into something completely different. So again, well done.

The settings are real. Not literally, but the description is so poignant, so deliberate that I feel I can imagine every place, every scene. I honestly don't know how to say this with more verbosity.

On to this chapter: harrowing. Oh god, why. So beautiful, so tragic, and I think I see where that unhappy ending was going now. That terrible realisation, too little too late. I don't know if Hadrian would have ended up dying - it seems to have been so explicitly foreshadowed it wouldn't actually happen, and I can see Hadrian becoming that tropey M.o.D. with all the distancing and horror attached - but either way I can't see them ever going back to these halcyon days.

I don't know if you're going to receive this. I don't know if you're going to read it wherever you are in life right now. I should probably beg for this amazing story to continue, but honestly there are more important things to say. Like thank you. Thank you for this amazing journey.

Wishing you the best,
Necro
noodledoodledandy chapter 21 . 9/22/2016
Ok, I sincerely hope there is a sequel because leaving the story like that is unacceptable. It is such a good story is I will be extremely frustrated if the story ends here.
DeviousClass chapter 21 . 8/18/2016
It's such a wonderful story :'( Normally, I would lash on you for not keeping your promise to continue this story but I can't. I just hope that you would find time again to provide us that ending that left you in tears as you said on your note in the 20th chapter.

P.S. Do you speak French or do you use a translor ? (If so, I must say that use it more efficiently that any other english writers I read XD) I'm curious because I'm a native French -sort of as I was born in one of it's islands- and I'm quite please to see that my language has been well wrote :D)

Hope you will read this review et j'ai hâte de lire un autre chapitre de cette fic ou d'une tout autre histoire -
Sweet miss star chapter 21 . 8/9/2016
This is sooo good! Please update Please!
RosePetal158 chapter 20 . 6/9/2016
I started reading this story, knowing that it wasn't completed and that you hadn't updated for a long while. I loved it. Your writing is very nice and dynamic; I couldn't stop reading (though I'm supposed to study for my exam Dutch tomorrow: curse you!).
I regret that this looks abandoned. In the AN above the last chapter, you said 2014. It is now 2016... So, if by chance you read this message; please, are you intending to continue this story?
Once more: LOVELY STORY. Easily one of the better Harry/Tom stories...
(EDIT: apparently, I have already posted a review a long time ago, so I had to go back one chapter to post this. Lol )
Shetan20 chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
Thankyou for a very entertaining story
A Fawkes Named Kurama chapter 21 . 2/20/2016
Can't believe you didn't finish or at least give an outline of the ending.

Would've rated 9/10

No ending, loses you 100

-91/10
Ethereal Sphere chapter 21 . 1/3/2016
Sooo its 2016.. Will you be updating again? Bc.. The way it has ended now is..cold. Like soul deep cold. As i understood, the story wont end well which is tragic for me already but I would still like to see it. Heh, I guess I’m a masochist too.
2manyfandomstho chapter 21 . 10/27/2015
Oh. My. Lord. This is... Amazing. Utterly brilliant. You've drawn me into the story so fully that I can simply not fathom how there are no more chapters? And you haven't updated since august of 2013? Oh what a shame! My heart will forever be yearning for more but my mind will, with regret, again inform that other pesky organ how we must give you time to update! Because trust me. I will be keeping my eyes on this story for however long it takes. But no pressure of course, I just look forward to seeing what you've got planned for the fics future.

I could sit here and shout praises all day if I wanted. But all you need to know is that youre amazing and a brilliant writer. Thanks for sharing.
Lyla chapter 21 . 10/27/2015
More update! Your story is simply amazing