Reviews for Love is Blind
GHouse chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
Loved it! No matter how many times I read this fic, it's still captivates me every time.
GHouse chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
Loved it! Even though turning House into a human being was a little out of character for the doctor, I still loved it. I know that might seem a little hypocritical, seeing as I give such positive reviews. But unlike House, I see the value of positive reinforcement.
GHouse chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Loved it! Fluffy!
CuriouslyBlunt chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This was a great story! For knowing about four different languages, you write really well. Anyway, just wanted to express my appreciation in the form of a review. ]
dannystar9 chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
I loved the ending.
Olivia chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
LOVED the ending!
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
I wish you would continue with this story cause this is such a wonderful story. I love too see how Remy would purpose to Cameron. And how Remy would treat Cameron during the pregnancy.
Olivia chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
I loved the ending to this chapter; it seemed perfect! I can't wait for you to continue.
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Sweet...Remy and Cameron
myshipsank chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
Some cute moments in this. I think you should take the Chase thing further because he's always pissed in fics, but resolution is rarely found between him and Thirteen. I say make things get physical and then have them reach some sort of begrudging peace, but it's your story, so it's up to you. I could just see that happening with your character portrayal.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
CREO K TIENES BUENAS IDEAS ,ME ENCANTA TU FIC ,Y ESTUBO BIEN EL CAPI ,ME EMOCIONE BAYA CHASE POBRE PERO A KIEN LE IMPORTA ACTUALISA PRONTO BYE
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
I love this fanfic so much. Please conitue? I love how sweet Remy was towards the end of the chapter; it's so adorable!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Love your story
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
Why didn't Remy kick Chases ass or punched him in the face ? Loving that Remy is so sweet and romantic. Still enjoying it and please update soon:)
Yanto.Wilde chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
still reading and still interested. Why didn't you have remy punch Chase in his smug little face? Its a moment i wait for in every story, but then it doesnt happen and i get a little sad.
umm, where was i? oh right, good story, please continue.