Reviews for The Hard Road Taken
BenVestaraAwsome chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
i dont know whts more creepy

the fact u had a 1/365 chance and

"July 23rd." Peeta knit his eyebrows, obviously confused at what she had just said, and Katniss tried to explain.
"That's when I want to do this. Small. Just our family and a few friends. At the garden by Crystal Lake." Peeta's eyes were amused at her sudden outburst, one eyebrow cocked.
"You want to get married where our daughter was conceived? Really?" Katniss blushed and nodded a yes. She pulled him up by him arm and placed him in her chair, taking her seat in his lap.

thats my birthday

u have said u consider (same with several other storys) this a "part II" and never finnish (hint hint I WANT A FUCKING SEQUEL
mommatime chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
I've been looking for this story forever, and when I finally found it, I realized you haven't updated in over a year. I'm not above begging. I won't though, I realize real life has a way of kicking us in the ass, but would you please update. I've been reading your other stuff too and it's all really good, but this one I'd love to see you start back up.
XCadenceEverdeenX chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Update soon
kayola15 chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Awesome. Just awesome
Fangirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Please update this story! It's really good! Hopefully you update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
need to write again soon
bow down to me peasants chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Just going through my favourited stories that bare finished and started reading this and Peeta and Audrey's little moment had me sobbing and reaching for the tissues and I kept saying "oh god, so beautiful. This is so beautiful" over and over whilst crying. I was never one that got emotional or cried or anything, until I read thg. I blame Suzanne Collins for this terrible bliss that is my life.
KatnissEverdeenMellarkPN12 chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
This story is amazing! Please please please please please!... Continue! It is absolutely amazing! I love it!
bow down to me peasants chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
TAWOGfan chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
Very good story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Update! :(
sakuraXnatsume chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Love this story. I hope u update. Very interesting and original plot :)
MockingjayMolly chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
This is really good!:) please update! And your other stories too!:)
QTLuv93 chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Can you please use timelines or something to explain the dates. I'm SOO confused. In the prologue, Katniss and Peeta started going out at 15. She's taken away and she goes to court the day after her 18th birthday and she has a 2 year old, but at when they're at the train station she says she's "was more mature at 16 then most are at 30." So is she 16 or 18? And if her daughter is two, wouldn't she have been separated from Peeta for THREE years? Not trying to be obnoxious, I just want to get the time right.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/30/2012