Reviews for Severed Ties
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Make more plz!
Lady Imara chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Love this story! I used to be a Justin fan then season two started and now its Ben Ben Ben all the way!
sunshinebunni chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This is super well done! It's such a treat to read such a well-done Kate and Ben story. I can't wait to see what else you come up with for these two!
Waterfowl chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Guess I'll go ahead and join in on the commendations for the excellent grasp of character and 'ship' dynamics you have. Great job!
maxiefae chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
thank you for calling her on her shit because shes suppose to be are heroe failing me on that one BUT IT OK I STILL LOVE THAT SHOW AND BEN SO THANK YOU AGAIN!
Bella012 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I second that, i love this story and also I think you captured Ben's character perfectly! Somehow Kate with all her faults got to him ANd I do wonder if it is obvious if he really treats differently to his everyone else?

He really wasnt kidding and probably assessed her spot on the first time, the truth is really the way to her heart. He never sugar coated anything!
LenaGuffi chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Amazing! So good to have such a great writers in this fandom, and on my team (team Ben obviously) )))