Reviews for A Series of Unfortunate Events
Amber Cooper chapter 7 . 6/1
Please update this story!
bornpuppetdiedcrying chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
I love this story and i hope you'll update it soon. I want to read more and i just love this idea that you have. I really love the way you write lucifer and his relationship to sam, like it's an obssesion but more and i can't wait to read the rest of sam's midde school years and into his highschool years and see how Luci changes around sam. please keep up the good work!
LostOne chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
If this never gets updated I think I may have to track you down and inflict my own torture until you change your mind...UPDATE please(I did 'say' please).
Lucifer chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
Please please update! I totally love this and I've read it three times already since I found it :) I love how sinister and creepy you make Lucifer and his obsession with Sam! I really want to know what happens next and would love if you had Lucifer meeting John :D
Or if you had like a teachers POV about Sam and lucifer interacting :D please continue!
CannibalHolocaust chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
Death to Jessica *hissing* she can't have Sam. He BELONGS to Lucifer. He is Lucifer's property. God. I'm glad for the anonymity of the internet. I can be my psychopathic self all I want and no one will ever know
CannibalHolocaust chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
oH MY GOD. Take all my love. All of it. *shoves love at you* P.S: Torture scene needed more detail. I would have enjoyed it more.
CannibalHolocaust chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
OH GOD! This is so sinfully delicious! Lucifer seems so much like me.
CandyGrahm chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
I like this story! It's exciting. Well, more or less. It kinda dipped a bit. It's good though that you're getting obstacles in. I'm keeping a strong eye out for Jess though. :/ hah. Keep updating pretty please!
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Wow, I don't know whether I find Lucifer-er, I mean, Nick (actually.. no, Lucifer is a better fit) to be absolutely adorable or absolutely creepy. (Perhaps he's just creepy in an adorable kind of way?) Sam, I know at least, is most absolutely adorable. At any rate, I can't wait to read the next several chapters of this story!
Izaya91 chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
It's so twisted but I love it! ;)
Can't wait for more, Samifer is really unappreciated in this fandom :O
Keep up the good work xD
Izaya91 chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Lol Sammy has brown eyes, not green
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Y u no update?!
rad chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
SCREAms
i love this fanfic so much omg. i tried to read it as slow as i could but its just sooo gooood!
please do continue
LoriLovesDestiel chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
ok I know I'm evil but I sorta want Jessica to die, It's good that she acted as a catalyst so that sam can realize he's feeling jealous(yum) but yeah hopefully she becomes closer to sam so that lucifer can take action!

next chapter will be 7k words long? lol can't wait!
Walkoff7 chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Beautiful. I love how you've captured Lucifer, and his detailed plan. Truly amazing skills. Kudos, and definitely keep up the good work