Reviews for Heavy Hitters
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Love it!
KawaiiInu-TaiYoukai4ever chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Yeeesss! That was great! I loved the dialogue, it was so fluid and conversational. I'm eager to see how this fight goes and whether or not Korra can hold her own strictly hand-to-hand against Tahno! Post ASAP! _
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Pleeeaseeee continueeee!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oh my spirits this is the best tahnorra fic I have read! please write more -
Garnet Literature chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I hope Chapter Two will be coming sometime soon. It's been over a month. Anyways, I like it so far, you've captured their characters pretty well. Can't wait to see an update.

Garnet
Nyla Stilez chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This was really good! I love these kind of moments between Tahno and Korra. Please update soon!
Corea chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is awesome! The characterization is great, the plot is believable and interesting, plus extremely well written. I feel like I just stumbled onto fan fic gold. I hope you continue this story because this chapter was fantastic and I'd love to see where this goes.
skioctober chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh, this is awesome!

I love the approach you've taken with writing Tahno; how he's slowly getting over the loss and making the most of his situation.

Well done!
Pizzaslice chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is absolutely fantastic! You capture Tahno so realistically! (Very excited for an update!)
silvercana chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
first chapter and I already want more. Tahno is so very in character
foreverellen chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
its a very good start to a really good story I can't wait to hear from you next (:
ShoeNinja chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is really well written and fun to read...you have Tahno pegged perfectly!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love this story so far. I get so excited when I read something and it's so well written and in character :D I hope you continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
OMG! I love this so much! It's one of the best I've read! They're so in character! Please continue!:D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Hello,I'm Cansy,I'm a chinese,I want to be your friend,my e-mail is
I will look forward to your response.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »