Reviews for Vanilla, Kinks & Trigger Points
LilliRegina chapter 1 . 2/8
hell yess, a massage is always a welcome start for somthing beautiful
jeanyoo1 chapter 6 . 2/6
Ahhh i loved it ...thanks for recoment this to me on facebook ;)
eykj9906 chapter 5 . 1/6
Every morning, I get up around 6 to drop off my fiancée at the train station. When I get back home, I have trouble sleeping so I read fanfiction. I usually can't sleep till I find a really good one or give up. Sometimes such an endeavor takes up to 3 hrs. Thus, it is very much a compliment when I say—holy shit, this put me to sleep! So. Fucking. Hot. Well done ;)
eykj9906 chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Fuck, this is so hot. A.
Jude81 chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I feel like I might ha e already left a review. No matter. This was hot enough to warrant more than one review.
Donoterase chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Now this is the type of dynamic that I think suits them the best.
I have read so many stories where Regina is the dominant one and it just does not fit in with my understanding of their personalities.
The little glimpses that I saw of Regina when she was not in "attack" or "defend" mode gave me the impression that she would be the more submissive partner, *if* she found someone that she could trust and be comfortable enough with to let go, and I think Emma is the perfect fit.
Of all of your fics that I've read this one hits the nail on the head for me. I'd like to add my voice to the dozens of other reviewers who would like to see this continue.
For me there is no need to try and top it with regards to hotness...it could just be the next morning being kind of awkward but neither one saying they regret it...and then Regina making another massage appointment and the third time Emma asks her to her place and when she gets there she made them dinner (something simple but that she obviously took great care in preparing) and that night she gives Regina a massage only, making it clear that she is honored that Regina allows her to see her at her most vulnerable and that she feels safe enough with her to not only let go, but also to ask Emma to do things to her that she has always been curious about whether she would like it or not ( idk,being blindfolded or something).
Just explorations like that is what I would like to see, and I think you are the author to to it.
Either way, I am going to have a look at the rest of your fics in hopes of finding another that has a similar dynamic between these two.
Happy writing.
Givit2me chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
God dammit WOW!
MissParkersBunny chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Erotic massage is one of my favorite things ever and you captured it beautiful and so so hotly! Now to go see what the sequel is all about. ;)
quarian chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
I can't review chapter 6 twice bit I decide it needed another slightly longer review so clever me decided to sneak out in here.

This whole fic and especially chapter was ridiculously hot and perfect. Love all the dialogue..Regina beggiyat the end of this chapter 5...

And of course last chapter with Emma taking charge and guiding Regina obediently while holding her through that intensity! And right at the end. Telling Regina honestly that she's beautiful and how she loved it. Its like she dropped the teasing and act down after Regina admitted her own vulnerability. Awww cuddling finish is perfect. I'm a softie.
quarian chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
This fic is simply amazing and incredibly sexy.. And love the dynamic between Emma and Regina. Emma had just the right amount of upper hand.. Haha I said hand.
WistfulLove chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Damn, nice job.
Quietscheentchen chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
So my neck hurt for a little while and i thought about a massage and before i could think about it i typed 'swan queen massage' into google and voila it took me here. After reading the sic chapters i gotta congratulate you, cause while emma managed to work out reginas kinks im also free of any neck pain. No idea how you did that :D
Anyway i loved your writing style. It was smutt but also so much more. I got an insight of reginas emotions, her vulnerabilty. It was a very beautiful moment to witness and also one of the hottest stories ive ever read. Definetely going to look at other works of yours now. You truly are an artist.
Amy-REGALMEMBER chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
ha ha ha please xD
Amy-REGALMEMBER chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
ha ha ha very well written :D
Amy-REGALMEMBER chapter 1 . 5/9/2013