Reviews for Matters of the Heart
Dino-Rogue chapter 6 . 2/20
Woowee! Their love is no easy, let alone smooth ride, is it? Well, atters of the heart rarely are, but they are always worth it wow, super many lines here caught me that I'm afraid I'd probably run out of space if I wrote them here, so let me just say... congratulations for this sweet, lovely, angsty, sad, happy, funny, warm, beautiful fic! And I'll put at least one of my favorite lines here; one that is most likely truer than true: "Snow, the moment I met you in the Dark Forest, I knew there was no going back." Yeah, sir! And, indeed, if the Huntsman and the Queen fell in love, then why not the lady-in-waiting and the son of the Duke, as well? Love does not welcome 'impossible', after all!

Tell me, why did you have to make this super awesome? Now it's one of my favorites! A very wonderful, nice, lvely job with this fic!
Dino-Rogue chapter 5 . 2/20
Is it wrong if I like where this is going? :) Thank you ever so much, Will! Thank you! ...And thank you, too, dear author! Haha!
Dino-Rogue chapter 3 . 2/19
Oh, no! You sure about that, Snow? Gosh, nothing's harder than choosing between your best friend/betrothed and the man you love, not to mention who brought you back to life with a kiss, is there? Great chappie... can't wait to know what happens!
Dino-Rogue chapter 2 . 2/19
Hmm, about time for women and children, I say. And this is how it's supposed to be, indeed! Eric should feel more than proud, he should give himself some credit, for once! Goodness knows he deserves it! But what are they to do now? Guess we shall find out... Nice chapter!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Yay! Well done! I hope you write more! Great job!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Omg dont marry williaaaaam
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Awwwwwwwww! Weeee
BB.Brenda56 chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Just read your beautiful story, it moved me in somany ways, i could feel the love, the hurt, the hope in each line, so, even though it was completed along time ago I just wish to say thank you again for such a wonderful tale.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Oh, and by the way, also seeing as the title of the fic, and the story itself revolves around hearts, I would like to wish you a happy Valentine's Day! :)
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Awwww! Wow... all I can say is.. awwww! Oh my gosh!

Okay, first, two things: One, it's actually 'Sara' without the H. yeah. Second, there was a part in the sentence where you put in about Ravenna 'she did now know' when it's probably supposed to be 'she did not know', right? Well, yeah, just wanted to point those out first...

And second, again... awww! I didn't know the Huntsman had the poet in him there! Haha! Sunshine? And all those other sweet stuff? Oh, what I'd give to really hear them in the movie being said by the Huntsman himself! And speaking of which, somehow, this fic? This was truly how I pictured the movie would go after that somewhat... oh, what's the word, cliffy-esque ending it had? Yeah, in my mind, at least, this made the most perfect sense for a direction for it to head to. So, wonderful job!

Haha! Eric is, no doubt, a true huntsman. He had manage to disappear from sight, yet not from location! Haha! Simply a clever man, this Huntsman. Only hiding in the shadows? And now Snow couldn't sleep because of that...

Oh, William. Just... oh, just don't. You're a good friend, maybe even her best friend. But please do not say that, and... and do not, in your heart of hearts, assume too much, okay? It's for your own good, and the princess's, I can assure you of that.

Awesome, awesome piece! Looking forward to reading the next chappie! Hmmm, know what? I think I'll read it now. Yeah, I will.
MySexyPack101 chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Please CONTINUE!
Irishbrneyes chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Loved this story! Especially with all the twists, turns, and moments of angst. I felt the movie was lacking with romance for these two, but you did a magnificent job making up for it! KUDOS TO YOU!
harrylee94 chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Brilliant! I adored this story!
I HATED that bit of 'what could have been', and I'm so glad it never happened!
AND THEY KISSED! AAHHHH!
#explodes#
Loved every second of it!
CookiewMonstuurrr chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Haha I liked it! The twist was sooo mean xD I laughed my ass off xD Very good and very cute story! :)
rayo1521 chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
This story was lovely, i enjoyed it very much :)