Reviews for Spiders In Her Blood
mizzanimequeen chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Fudgeeeee. I wonder what is going to happen next. Look forward to future reviews.
msjayjustice chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
Omg please continue this story, it was off to a great start
TophersWife12 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I really love this story. But take your time in updating! It's great!
cdghuntermco chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Really? REALLY? You leave us with a cliff hangar ending and don't come back back to finish it for months?! But you can find all the time in the world to update Grey Area with six chapters at once?

All right. I know that you're the writer and that what the reader wants does not dictate your decisions. But fuck man! You lure me in to what I think will be fun story, make me go on an emotional roller coaster with all the suspense and bullshit evil-doer stuff you've built up, and now I'm left twiddling my thumbs while I sit here with so many questions and absolutely no resolution. I'm not capable of processing that in a healthy way! If I get emotionally invested into a story and find out it doesn't have a good ending, that shit will mess with my head for weeks!

The type of Shepard you've created throughout your fics is one of the more unique ones I've encountered on this site. And I have come to love her as a character. But knowing right now that she's been... tainted... and that there's no idea as to how to help her, I'm left feeling really anxious and let down. Again, I know you run the show, and I'll probably remain a dutiful fan and follower because your work is so goddamn amazing. I just want some kind of resolution here. :(
OinkyThePiggy chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
more plz?
OinkyThePiggy chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
omgomgomg pleeeeeease tell me there's more?!
CyanB chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Crap, crap, crap! This is not good. You really are keeping us on our toes with this. I'm hoping for a last minute save, but I'm not sure we're going to get one.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
This is hardcore! Ahhh! What the eff is happening? Urg, I hate spiders D: This is awesome 3
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
This is awesome so far, can't wait for more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is awesome! I love your Garrus's voice, it's very accurate... And I also like where you're going with this, I love reading original adventure stories with Shepard. Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Love this! So original!
CyanB chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Daylight, lots and lots of daylight.

You really should change this to Horror/Adventure.
Fistful of Gamma Rays chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Reaperized spiders. Tali, I am so, so sorry for laughing at you in that Rachni nest.

Nicely creepy. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.
CyanB chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
I'd forgotten about this story.
However, you've managed to make it go from worrisome to down right creepy in one chapter. I think I will read the rest of the updates in the day time. And in room with people in it.
CyanB chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Small bugs, outside their milieu, MUST be killed with fire!

I thought this was going to be a cute bit o'fluff, but it's turned on it's head and has me wanting more!

(Even if more bugs are involved)