Reviews for Balloons
Nana-chan chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Oh my God! *tears up* So- So wonderful! So very very beautiful!
I would want to be proposed to like this, too... 3
Oh, wonderful author, I love you and this story!
vulpixfairy chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I don't really like balloons as a child and still don't, up to this day. But I have to admit that it is a sweet and creative proposal and I was left smiling by the time I finished reading it :) well done, my dear!
Lily chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Wow. That was one of the most beautiful and romantic things I've ever read. It was so beautiful it made me cry. It is a truly amazing story and you are an amazing autor. :)
ASliverOfHope chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh. My. Gosh.! I loved this so much! I was freaking out like it was me getting proposed to! This fic is amazingly sweet and perfectly written. AMAZING job, favorited!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
In response to what you wrote at the start before the fic... SCREW SEX. THIS IS THE SWEETEST CUTEST HEART-MELTING-EST FLUFF I'VE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. LOVE IT!
Ayumu smile chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is so sweet! I love it! I wish it was like this when my lover propose to me! :)
rawrkissme chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Dude, that was seriously beautiful! I almost cried. I read this on my phone at like 3 AM, and the only thing I could express my fangirl squeals to was my stuffed Hello Kitty because my phone wouldn't let me submit a review! This deserves more reviews!

Good job! Favorited ;)