Reviews for Seventeen
Amazing. Love it!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Well done.
Dark Akuma Hunter chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This story is simply lovely :)
johnsarmylady chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Beautiful!
stargazerdown chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Poor, cute John. Poor, cute Sherlock. Oh, this was so cute. I love the seventeen-steps thing, too- there are 17 steps in the original series, so I assume you have read it.
jbug chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
LOVED this story!
godiva33 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Wonderfully written! One of the best post-Reichenbach stories I've read!
TJ chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I'm reading this for the second time but I didn't review the first time around, so here goes.

This story is perfect! I think you did an excellent job of staying true to the characters and your storytelling is absolutely wonderful. And The Scientist fits them perfectly, I found and listened to the cover version and it's beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
xEmerald Isle chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
So beautiful. I really loved it. I've read this twice now. It's amazing. :D
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Great story :)
TheCoolestGirlInTheWorld chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh my god! So beautiful I don't even know what my feels are right now! I couldn't stop squealing with happiness while reading this! Oh my god, personally you should write more to this particular fanfic. Please :)
livingintheshire chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Mmm, yes, perfect. At several points during reading this I was so excited where you were going that I fist pumped, shouting out "YES!" alone in my room. This is perfection. You are perfection.
It's-Teatime-Somewhere chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
That was beautiful! It was such an emotional story, and I adored your writing of Sherlock! I felt he was very in character which added a lot to the story! Nice job!
smoggylondonair chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
"I was just guessing, numbers and figures, pulling the puzzles apart..."

This has ALWAYS been my theme song for Sherlock, I was delighted to see a fic somewhat inspired by it.

I only have a one criticism. The slash-y paragraphs get a little bit long and monotonous. They're enjoyable, but maybe vary them a little bit more.

The bit about the t-shirts just made me sob.

You 'showed' us as the audience very well, I thought. Excellent fic.
einnidmalfoy chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I suspect my heart stuttered a little bit. This has just enough angst, hurt/comfort. And the way you write Sherlock is really astoundingly in character.

I love this.