Reviews for Hollow Day
nothingespeciallyunique chapter 1 . 1/4
Please, don't let this story just fade. I'm insanely curious as to what happens next. It's been a few years, but please, continue this. It's probably on of the best HTTYD fics I've read and I'm incredibly invested into this series now.

Though, I'll admit, I never thought I'd be reading HTTYD fics in the first place.
348joey chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
It seems like you haven't written anything for many months now. It's a shame really, I liked this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
make a sequel
Farrell chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I've only recently gotten into HTTYD, and I have spent my entire Saturday reading your Horizons Saga in it's entirety. You must continue this story! The plot is so amazingly thought out, it's obvious that you put every effort into your writing. Every bit is more captivating than the last, and I'm dying to find out what happens to Hiccup and Astrid next. Will they both stop being butts and admit their feelings before something awful happens? When will the thing stalking them show up on the island? Will Astrid bond with another dragon? In one of your ANs you admitted that you don't feel as comfortable writing dialogue, but your dialogue is spot on! I think you should include more, it makes your great characterization even better. I'm really looking forward to reading more.
Edward-kun chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Amazing Fiction, you are a really talented writer. Hope you continue this wonderful series.
Pitrus chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
So here's my second review for the night (and ever). First off, even though I'd love to see it continue, if The Horizons Saga has to end this chapter would do it justice. I sort of wish that I had found it sooner so that I could be there for the whole journey and reviewed every single chapter like a proper stalker. Still I really enjoyed the continuity of reading it all in one glorious marathon session.

Your writing is amazing, and the time when you said that you hada hard time with dialogue you were really selling yourself short. I sincerely think it's believable and most of all engaging. As httyd-fiction goes the romance between Hiccup and Astrid felt a lot less fluffy than most, which is a good thing in my book.

As a swede who grew up reading a lot of Norse mythology (it's not like all of us do, but it always held a kind of fascination for me) the immense research made me all sentimental at times. It was fun to brush up and learn new things, and the small things like the names of people, places and weekdays all felt impressively Norse.

That turned out to be a bit longer and slightly more reverent than I had thought, but what the heck, I have like 30 chapters to make up for!

Hope to see a continuation at some point!
/Pitrus
anon chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
wow this was great. shame you didnt continue
Ferdoos chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This saga is incredible and since your reviews for this chapter are in double digits I hope you will continue it
AnonReviewer chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wow! Just wow! I read the entire Horizons saga and more! I'm so impressed with the storyline and interpretation of the characters. So complex and thought out! What I'm also impressed with is your knowledge of Norse mythology. It must have taken some time to research all that information. I also have to say that I love your writing; very nice formatting and it's of high quality too. Hard to find here sometimes!

Anyways, enough of me sucking up-I can't wait to see how this story ends for our main characters. I'll be anxiously waiting for the next installment!
skaterbox chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I love the saga! _ please update soon! :)
kookooclock727 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I have read all of this saga and this kind it is great please continue
ak-chick chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That was great! I read your whole series in a day in a half it was so good! I've already figured out that Fenrir is stalking/hunting them, but will Hel join in as well? Since Astrid lost her Nadder it'd be cool if you had the ice dragoness come back and sort of choose Astrid as her rider, just a suggestion. But please add the next installment as quickly as possible!
Vondrakenhof chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wow. Let me just say that I only got into this fandom two days ago and I've just finished reading your Horizons Saga. So to start off: They're all brilliant. I really like where you've taken the characters and it's obvious that you've done a lot of research. Horizons in particular is awesomely epic and I congratulate you for managing to write it.

This story continues that brilliance with the amount of emotion you've crammed into it. It's a great read.

I hope you continue with this saga for many reasons: For starters your too good a writer. Second I really want to see how Hiccup and Astrid will deal with Fenrir, the wolf destined (if wikipedia is right) to kill Odin at the End of Times. Keep up the good work!
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
o_O I didn't expect the lightning strike on the sword to be anything but symbolic. If it was the lightning that ultimately slew Jörmungandr, wouldn't Thor then be his true killer? As was pointed out, Hiccup and Astrid didn't do enough damage to kill the serpent.

If I remember correctly, Jörmungandr's death and Fenrir's release mark the start of Ragnarök. Don't answe if there are spoilers, but is the next arc about just troubled times? Or are they at the beginning of the end of the world?

I think you've done well getting inside Astrid's head in her grieving stage. Hiccup still irritates me, but he's gett
Toothless chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love this story. Please continue. I love the way you write. It brings out the emotion. I am new to rewiewing your stories but i will review everyone after this .