Reviews for Stolen: The Final Chapter
rieth37 chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
I love the way you ended it! It was like you read my mind! Thank you for finishing my favorite novel the way you did! XD
JGbookworm chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
I love this ending much more than the original book. Who doesn't like a happy ending!
miyame-chan chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
awesome story! I really hope you get to update when you have the time. :)
favorite lines in this chapter:
"Gem, if this is love-"
"It is," I assure you.
"Then promise me this time it's forever."
"I promise."
"And if this is Stockholm's..." your voice trails off.
I brush my lips teasingly against yours, smiling as I say, "Then I've got a serious case of it."
Lieutenant of the BVB Army chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
"And is this is Stockholm's..."
"Then I've got a serious case of it."
I think this is how I want to be proposed to xD
Love it!
Aquamarine6996 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This exactly how I wanted the book to end. Great job!
Awesomeness chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
...unless that's it of course...I'll be a little disappointed if it is, I kind of wanted to see an epilogue or a beginning of one, see what they do with their lives etcetera.
Awesomeness chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Your story is now my life! It is the axel that rotates it! I chin early can't believe this is your first story! You write so well. It flows nicely and ises grey vocabulary and is an amazing idea in general. I normally am not a fan of the stories where Ty goes to jail so I was surprised when I found I love this story so much. It's also hard to believe that the last chapter there (4) was when you had writers block! I couldn't even write that well when I had no writers block! Anyways, sorry for the long review and any spelling/grammer mistakes but I just really wanted to tell you, you're doing an amazing job on this story and I can't wait for your next update! Thanks for writing and I'll be sure to add this I my "waiting for authors to update" list! :)
girly chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Loved the story
Agent Get Amy And Ian Together chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Áwwwwwwwww sweet:)
Agent Get Amy And Ian Together chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Pleasie Update!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Absolutely love this! I have reread this story about a hundred times and wish the ending would have been different! Please update soon!
LeightonAliceAphrodite chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Awe, this one was so short :'( But at least it's an update! Update soon!
Gem chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Very nice well done
drunkonkahlua chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
This... This was so amazing I mean really you ARE amazing you have a MASSIVE talent. you have to' and need to carry on! I want to see ty and Gemmas reunion!
Aysha bookie chapter 3 . 9/12/2012