Reviews for You've Got Mail
S̥ͦo̥ͦr̥ͦr̥ͦy̥ͦ I̥ͦ k̥ͦn̥ͦo̥ͦw̥ͦ h̥ͦo̥ͦw̥ͦ y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦ f̥ͦe̥ͦe̥ͦl̥ͦ ️.
Oh
I'm sorry
artemis46 chapter 13 . 1/22
I'm sorry about your dog
Awkward Dork chapter 6 . 1/22
Annabeth is really frustrating when she isn't willing to listen. Ugh.
Awkward Dork chapter 4 . 1/22
Again, Annabeth is told how the person next door is an English teacher. I don't get how that doesn't really ring any bells. I know you're doing this on purpose but I feel like it could be done better. And then the mention of JoJo. Annabeth knows a JoJo. I don't get how she isn't making any connections.

Also, ugh, I know JoJo kind of sucks, but I feel like it's excessive for you to make her not even like the french toast that Percy makes. Which is clearly showing how she's terrible, because Noah likes french toast and he's perfect. It's subtle so I ignored it, but looking back on it, it stands out more.
Awkward Dork chapter 3 . 1/22
I don't get that Annabeth doesn't notice that the kid's name is Noah and AB talks about his son being named Noah. And they know each other are in New York... Seriously.

There is also a lot of emphasis on kids and marriage in this story... which is I love personally, but feel is overdone here. Like, is that what life has to be? Shouldn't there be more focus on resolving the issues themselves?

Also, I appreciate that Noah is an intelligent kid, but you use him a lot to help Percy/Annabeth make decisions. Again, convenient and sort of weak honestly.
Awkward Dork chapter 2 . 1/22
Not much to say about this specifically, but as a general comment, I am disappointed in the amount of typos that are made. It shows carelessness.

Also forgot to say though that I appreciate that Percy messes up in this story. Oftentimes, Annabeth is hated on because some aren't a fan of Percy/Annabeth.
Awkward Dork chapter 1 . 1/22
Not very familiar with this fandom, but this story is a nice change of pace, though it later does become apparent that you borrowed the idea.

It's very convenient, however, that things just end up ending peacefully. Like, Henry just gives up because he senses it. It's possible, and I know people who could do something like that but it makes Percy/Annabeth getting together too easy. It makes sense for Annabeth to be more unsettled.

Also, immediate thing that stands out: Percy not finding the username WiseGirl as disturbing, given how he has called her that and their history. I know you gave a reason much later on how he just thought she was a daughter of Athena, as WG and AB know each other as demigods, but still. It feels like an oversight to not even really address it for the most part.
Melodicecho chapter 34 . 12/15/2015
The feels... THEY BURN! *Jumping up and down like a little girl and squealing until I run out of breath and totally just freaking out about how amazing this is!* Quick question how old are you and if you are younger than 18 how do you know all this! Tell me! How do you do dis to my nervous system and emotions! I am totally freaking out and going all girly girl, when at school I am more well known for smacking you if you annoy me! HOW U DO DIS! BTW If you couldn't get the message straight through all that, I 3 this story!
Melodicecho chapter 32 . 12/15/2015
I just wanted you to know that I have been noticing a few spelling and grammar...errors. Still love this book and because it is completed I'm not going to tell you to fix them but if you can I highly suggest you go back and do so. THXS so much for the good book have a nice life.
Melodicecho chapter 22 . 12/15/2015
OMGOODNESS! I *sucks in deep breath* LUVLUVLULUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUV THIS FANFICTION! DO MORE, MORE I SAY MORE LIKE THIS!
Melodicecho chapter 18 . 12/15/2015
DDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAA!
Melodicecho chapter 9 . 12/14/2015
This is the best fanfic for Percabeth and I wasn't sure about it at first by just reading the title and explanation but THIS IS AMAZING! So far at least but if it keeps up I may be enthusiastic enough to annoy my friend into reading it!
Lafyet chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
I feel half of your pain I had to give my dog away and I still have nightmares about it and I almost cried at school even though it has been over a year RIP Dog
PJ Oh chapter 26 . 11/11/2015
why do you do this to me? ugh the emotional roller coaster I'm on. it might even be worse than Percy's or annabeths
2,722 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »