Reviews for You've Got Mail
Lala chapter 21 . 7/4
Rachael is a dick.
so far from what I'm reading... i think that this should be published and sold as a "New York Times Bestseller" because honestly I think it is!
KeepCalmAndReadAndWrite chapter 45 . 6/19
you are a great writer i don't know what else to say
Love it!
Turquoise Crystal chapter 25 . 6/15
Wait, but no matter what, Annabeth would still get her period if she isn't pregnant right? Because periods only happen when one isn't pregnant. Unless all those hormones miraculously gives her her period somehow...
Blank chapter 45 . 5/18
This is the BEST story that I have ever, ever read! If you do get it published one day (you seriously need to) I swear on my Percy Jackson And The Olympians boxed set that I will get it, if it's the last thing I do!
Blank chapter 44 . 5/18
Im not kidding I literally was bawling once I read this! I love you and your stories so much!
infinitelovee23 chapter 19 . 5/13
The first time I read this, I had to stop myself from crying.
It's beautiful, the ending of this chapter. It's my favourite chapter in this book, followed by their wedding.
I wished something like this could happen to me... I doubt it. I lost the one I loved months ago. I can't have him back anymore. Not like before.
I like stories like these. It gave me hope, that maybe one day my wishes of being with him will come true.
Thanks for being an amazing writer. This is the best Percabeth fan fiction I read :)
Blank chapter 22 . 5/12
I'm sorry but, I really don't want a pregnant Annabeth.
PERCABETH chapter 13 . 5/9
I'm sorry for your loss! :(
RiptideFTW chapter 37 . 5/6
Hmm that would've made a good ending if you just added more worried thoughts of the future and then put in something about thinking about now. Perfect ending, hopefully the actual ending is even better, seeing how good of a author you are it probably is.
I'm sorry about your dog dying (even though this is probably really belated)
Hello My Name Is chapter 12 . 5/1
This story is so freakin' frustrating! They are RIGHT IN FRONT OF EACHOTHERS STUPID FACES! How do they not know yet?! Annabeth is a freakin' daughter of Athena, goodness sake!... Sorry for freaking out... This story is really good :) THEY are just annoying the living Hades out of me... But I like it :):):)
Grammercheaker chapter 16 . 4/22
this is the last time I will be writing about your story just does not pull me in like a bunch of the others that I have I would like to congratulate you you have come really far and I hope that this story has a groundbreaking endingI would love to come back and finish your story and read the ending I'm so excited to know how it ends were great writer and I want you to continue to believe in yourself and continue reading your awesome stories
yours truly grammar checker
Grammercheaker chapter 15 . 4/22
Great work. I can't wait to see what happens. Please reread your work in the last few chapters. This chapter was great just use some paragraphs. Keep up the great work. And heres some edifice read a book guessing by your writing skills you don't read that offten. Bur this is NOT the worst piece of work I have ever seen. Some fanfictions you would think that person doesn't go to school. Keep up the great work HAWTgeek (FYI that is the worst possible name you could have come up with )
2,681 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »