Reviews for You've Got Mail
DamBlueRules chapter 13 . 9/18
Oh. May your dog rest in peace. I hate it when people or pets you love dies.
DamBlueRules chapter 1 . 9/18
SCHIST THIS BOOK IS MAKING ME SO WORRIED FOR PERCABETH AND IS MAKING ME EMOTIONAL
paintball331 chapter 15 . 8/19
Are you serious right now, literally I post a review about Annabeth not figuring out on the chapter before this one and now, PERCY, known for being an idiot sometimes, finds out before Annabeth. What has the world come to?
paintball331 chapter 14 . 8/19
It's pretty ironic how Annabeth, being a daughter of the wisdom goddess, not match the similarities between AtlanticBoy16 and WiseGirl210 with Percy and herself. Percy has a son named Noah, AB has a son named Noah. Percy's son is in soccer, AB's son is in soccer. Percy lives in New York, AB lives in New York. They both are teachers of middle schools, both have this one crazy student in their class. They are both suffering the same releationship problem. I'm pretty sure AB mentioned JoJo's name while talking to WG. And Annabeth knows at this point that JoJo is Noah's mom. I seriously cannot understand why she, as being known to have wisdom and logic, not come to the conclusion with at least 90% assurance, Percy is AtlanticBoy16. No hate on the story though, the story is awesome!
Obi2Cool4Kenobi chapter 25 . 7/26
TapL chapter 33 . 7/25
You love me,
I love you.

Dude are you 5?

Yeah, 5 inches deep into your MOM.

DAAAAMMMMMMMMMMN!
TapL chapter 13 . 7/24
Yeah, dogs tend to do that.
I'm so sorry!
What chapter 22 . 6/26
Percy must be on some godly drugs to get not one but two girls pregnant after having sex only once! I want whatever he's got.
Yeah i understand ive been with mine sense 5 she's a white lab that looks like she's marley from marley and me
BookLover07 chapter 45 . 5/4
Hey there,HAWTgeek!
Oh.
My.
Gods.
I just LOOOOVVVEEEDDDD your story!
Didn't review for every chapter 'cause I was IMPATIENT to complete the whole story!
3 ya!;-D
Wow great story
"210 because my brother always says I work at two hundred and twenty percent"

Um, what?