Reviews for You've Got Mail
Flawless.Fangirl chapter 29 . 2h
I loved this chapter, in fact I love this whole thing. The feels are to hard to cope with x fjksjjjajmwmejj!
swaggal101 chapter 24 . 10/2
this is really good i'm so happy i read it!
this is really good its blowing my mind
the fluffy kitten chapter 13 . 10/1
Hope you will get over the dead soon.
this story is really good. to be honest i ignored this story like 2 times, finally i decided to give it a shot and I LOVE THIS STORY NOW!
Eight months not six
Sorry for you loss
DragonJade chapter 2 . 9/9
Seems pretty good so far.
FoxesHuntTheHounds chapter 13 . 8/29
Even Though Its Probably Been a Long Time But I Just Wanted To Say That I Know How It Feels My Cat Died Last Year Had Him Since I Was 2. Oh Yeah COOKIES FOR THIS AWESOME STORY! \o/ (::) (::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
XD chapter 2 . 8/28
BurstDolphin428 chapter 13 . 8/28
Nice chap! But I'm sorry for your loss. I hope your dog has a happy after life.
DreamerGirl526831 chapter 1 . 8/16
SO GOOOOOOD. hands down best pjo fanfic I've ever seen, I started it last night and just finished x) and there's moooooreeeee so exxciiitteeeddd to read them :D
livluvPJOHOO chapter 45 . 8/11
this story is the best percabeth fanfic i have ever read!seriously it has everything break up drama marriage pregnancy children! i luv the AB WG thing and how tje fic is based on the movie!and the same thing happens to noah and kate!LOVE IT!
Libby2002 chapter 13 . 8/5
Oh my god... I'm sorry for your loss. I know well enough what it's like I had my dog since before I was born and he was really sick and I thought he would make it but we had to put him down. I 'm a person from where I didn't like to cry I was eight at the time and I tried to hold it in. And from then on to even today I try not to cry but it keeps it in. I know whats its like and I'm here reading a story. It's SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!Any way back to topic. But don't be sad about it because he filled his purpose. Be proud he accomplished what he did. And again I love the story and I'm sorry for your loss.
2,701 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »