Reviews for The Next Mission
Enola chapter 9 . 8/22
I just discovered your fic and I completely love it !
Tony hiding this the secret to Pepper is heartbraking,
while Pepper's ignorance is both frustrating and nerve wraking. I'm completely immersed in your story and cant wait to read what's next to come.
hanes chapter 8 . 8/19
Ive just discovered this fic. Your portrayel of Tony and Pepper is wonderful! Please keep writing!
IronJen92 chapter 8 . 8/4
Please update soon this is great!
alexaalex719 chapter 8 . 8/3
Yeeey i am so happy you've updated! This chapter makes me sad because pepper needs to know tony cares about her! Also the starlight idea it's brilliant and original which makes me love this story! Keep going!
nancyozz chapter 8 . 8/2
I was thrilled when I got an alert that you updated it...reading this chapter makes me want to watch ironman2 ASAP...very underrated movie IMO ...please update again soon
The Red Fedora chapter 8 . 8/2
Welcome back! Great as always
alexaalex719 chapter 7 . 7/31
Will you please continue? I need to know how it ends!
*feeds author* THIS IS DAMN GOOD I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE THE CHARACTERS THE TENSION IS KILLING ME THANK YOU FOR WRITING AAAAAHH
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2017
Please finish this. I Want To Know How It Ends. :-)
Eruanna17 chapter 7 . 8/14/2017
This is so great! I'm hoping this is still going, because it's a fantastic story. I also love the way you developed Pepper and Nat's friendship. Waiting eagerly for more!
Ciliegiacara chapter 7 . 6/25/2017
Hello there! This is a really great backstory, fast-paced and interesting. I like your characterization very much, especially Pepper, obviously. Can't wait to see more!
Tnx
J.D. Finck chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
Nice. Perfect blend of what we know from the movie, and the "behind the scenes" stuff you write so well. A had to smile when I read the part where Tony named the mechanical dressing device 'Sadie'. What a great idea, having Tony come up with a snappy nickname for it! I'd say it was a stroke of genius.
Daritta chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
This is really great. Can't wait to read more! :)
peraevum chapter 7 . 6/4/2016
My heart leapt when I saw the email notification that another chapter had been added to this story. It immediately brought back memories of reading your previous chapters, and I do say memories because they're imprinted on me! I am so glad you're back! Reading your Pepper and Tony is soothing to the soul. Natalie plays a nice third wheel to this couple, and it is sorta saddistically fun to see Pepper squirm from disappointment and (dare I say) jealousy when the thinks nothing about Tony could faze her by now. I have to say I'm not really enjoying this side of Tony right now. As a reader, I am like Pepper...I don't know what's in his head. He's distant. He's being a jerk. And I just want Pepper to protect himself. Just when he's reached too far into jerkdom, you reel him back with some simple words of "thank you". I can't wait to read more. I can't wait for them to finally make the connection that there is no outcome but to find each other! Please keep feeding us!
The Red Fedora chapter 7 . 5/31/2016
Welcome back! I love that Pepper knew from the start that Nat was undercover.

Will go looking for your other fic now