Reviews for The Next Mission
Eruanna17 chapter 7 . 8/14
This is so great! I'm hoping this is still going, because it's a fantastic story. I also love the way you developed Pepper and Nat's friendship. Waiting eagerly for more!
Ciliegiacara chapter 7 . 6/25
Hello there! This is a really great backstory, fast-paced and interesting. I like your characterization very much, especially Pepper, obviously. Can't wait to see more!
Tnx
J.D. Finck chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
Nice. Perfect blend of what we know from the movie, and the "behind the scenes" stuff you write so well. A had to smile when I read the part where Tony named the mechanical dressing device 'Sadie'. What a great idea, having Tony come up with a snappy nickname for it! I'd say it was a stroke of genius.
Daritta chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
This is really great. Can't wait to read more! :)
peraevum chapter 7 . 6/4/2016
My heart leapt when I saw the email notification that another chapter had been added to this story. It immediately brought back memories of reading your previous chapters, and I do say memories because they're imprinted on me! I am so glad you're back! Reading your Pepper and Tony is soothing to the soul. Natalie plays a nice third wheel to this couple, and it is sorta saddistically fun to see Pepper squirm from disappointment and (dare I say) jealousy when the thinks nothing about Tony could faze her by now. I have to say I'm not really enjoying this side of Tony right now. As a reader, I am like Pepper...I don't know what's in his head. He's distant. He's being a jerk. And I just want Pepper to protect himself. Just when he's reached too far into jerkdom, you reel him back with some simple words of "thank you". I can't wait to read more. I can't wait for them to finally make the connection that there is no outcome but to find each other! Please keep feeding us!
The Red Fedora chapter 7 . 5/31/2016
Welcome back! I love that Pepper knew from the start that Nat was undercover.

Will go looking for your other fic now
Queen Martha Pond chapter 7 . 5/31/2016
Yay! Another chapter! I love seeing Pepper's pov over ironman 2, seeing her confusion firsthand is amazing! Also, I love the almost friendship between Natasha and Pepper, it's brilliant! Great chapter!
Canucklehead Cowgirl chapter 7 . 5/31/2016
I was so excited to see this! Yay! You do Pepper SO incredibly well. Not that I am surprised in the least, I'm just so used to reading your Bruce. Much appreciation for this!
Rio-Vena chapter 6 . 4/18/2016
Hello! Found this and "just a job" today and spent the whole day reading them. You do an amazing job filling in the balcks that the movies leaves. Can't wait to read more.
*Starts throwing virtural cookies at author*
fantasia-49 chapter 6 . 6/2/2015
Excellent really. I cant wait to read more.
nancyozz chapter 6 . 5/14/2015
I can't apologize enough for taking this long to review...I bookmarked it and then forgot to leave a review...it's amazing how when readin these chapters I truly fee like I'm reading the book versions of the movies...and I love it so much...please update soon and I promise to be much faster with my reviews
Belle97 chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
This is so freaking sweet!
Can't wait for more! I love this :D
Belle97 chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Aaaww this is so sad :( I'm glad she's there for him :)
systemman chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
I love this! I have always been, and still am, a 'canon fan' however I really enjoy background stories as long as they support the canon story line. You have done a great job with very minor alterations which to me is the best way to do it. Keep up the good work!
The Red Fedora chapter 6 . 4/23/2015
Welcome back! Was worth the wait :-)