Reviews for Howl!
CrispyCactus chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
Huh. I imagined Mugi as a big golden wolf with awesome eyebrows until you actually described what she looked like.
I have to say this fic is really up there on the list of the awesomest things I've read.
CrispyCactus chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
I didn't think it was possible, but I love Mugi even more now.
Why is this story so awesome in every way.
CrispyCactus chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
I was gonna read this chapter right after the 3rd one, but I took a little break that turned into playing minecraft on my computer for 6 hours. All I can say is - You had one job Azusa.
I was getting all excited at the end of the chapter.
There's one thing that bothered me though, you referred to Azusa as an acoustic gutarist not a ryhthm gutarist, is that from the manga? Because sadly I haven't had the opportunity to read the manga yet, I really want to someday.
CrispyCactus chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
When this chapter started I was wondering if Ritsu had clothes on. Then as the chapter kept going I was like,
"Are you even wearing clothes"
"Mio is taking your nakedness very well"
"Do you even realise you've got no clothes on"
"Everything happening is awkward to me cause your naked"
"Alright so your brother doesn't care that your crying and hugging your best friend naked"
And then I read the last line and was all
"Oh... Finally"
This was great.
VinnyValient chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
I want a second arc of this story
VinnyValient chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
This is a really nice read. (If you haven't read this story, spoilers ahead)

The author's notes at the start are short, consistent and funny.
The whole story was quite cute and happy :D Very much like K-ON. Sometimes I imagined it would turn serious at some points but that didn't happen. For example, in the park, I was expecting a 'ghost' or monster to suddenly attack and for Ritsu to save Mio and Azu-nyan.
The characters are spot on in my opinion- Mugi being a were-girl was surprising but cute.
But Ritsu-wan is adorable. I want to see more of Ritsu-wan! :D
The last chapter is a really nice ending to the story. Ritsu may have been a bit too violent but alls well that ends well (i think that's the phrase)
The trivia at the end of each chapter are really good too. Short, concise and to the point.

Overall, this story is definitely a fav!
VinnyValient chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This is awesome.
*keeps on reading*
(Unfortunately, i don't know naruto very well (and i haven't watched the movies) Oh well)
Thelittleotome chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Ritsu as Narutard...? Poor Ritsu...
Keeper Aki chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
You said it's finished but you still gave us a bonus, thanks! Oh, before I forget, Happy Holidays! :)
Gears and Wires chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Is that a persona reference there?
Keeper Aki chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
Although a bit rushed, it's still nice. Hope to read some good stories from you again soon! :)
ShyButSly chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
this chapter was awesome and gory in a good way! hehe poor guy with on eye -
Keeper Aki chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Whoa, that's a surprise! I imagined the "Lady Tsumugi" as you call her, barking like a dog. Oh man that's hilarious, lol XD
Keeper Aki chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Good thing they took it alright. Next part please. :)
Sleygal chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Hiii Just read your update. It's a good thing Ritsu didn't kill Azusa or something...
I wonder how the other two will find out about Ritsu's condition.

UPDATE SOON. :D