Reviews for Everything
Zenesi chapter 30 . 4/14
I know I'm like so late reading this but I had to find something to read to get my mind off the whole korrasami thing *disguisting* and I thot it was amazing! :-D
megan sloan chapter 30 . 1/1
You know i wish this happened but it didnt because stupid korrasami happened and it ruined my life
But brillante story though
rainincandy chapter 30 . 10/31/2014
Amazing, really amazing. Great Job
caribbeanblues chapter 30 . 8/18/2014
Ahhh, these two are such dorks, I love them so muchh. This ship is too painful.
And all the chapters are really beautiful, even those that you didn't like. I really enjoyed reading this.
MissMileyRaion chapter 28 . 9/3/2012
Wow, I fell stupid. Nevermind then. I thought that's what happened. .' Mako and his worry-wartness.
MissMileyRaion chapter 27 . 9/3/2012
Can you tell me what happened? Pretty confused here. Love the story so far, so much Makorra cuteness!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
HEADCANON ACCEPTED.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
asdfkjakdfjliafk NOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
d'awwww
W0lfsong chapter 30 . 8/3/2012
Cute and sad D: I don't want it to be over!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/26/2012
I just want to say, all of the chapters, everything was outstanding! you capturedthe characters personalities perfectly. I read the whole thing without stopping. fantastic job! :)
Jess chapter 28 . 7/23/2012
Never mind about my last post: and yeah, I do feel really stupid. Great chapter!
Jess chapter 27 . 7/23/2012
What happened to Korra? I just really have to know!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/19/2012
I'm crying! IT CAN'T BE OVER! I mean, I know you have many more in store, but STILL! I'm gonna miss having this story pop up on my email stating "new chapter alert" AHHHHHHHHHHHHH wow! you're on your 100th fic? THAT'S AMAZING! Good job! I can't wait to see what you write!

See you soon! (hopefully!)

Krista
JESSxExKA chapter 30 . 7/18/2012
Awwww, this chapter is just too adorable...loving it :) Can't wait for other stories :)