Reviews for Sacrifice and Separation
jojospn chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Really well done! So like Dean to take the fall for Sam :) Great work!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Great story.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I always thought that even if they had gone to federal SuperMax that they would have been given adjoining cells and bribed with exercise together. They are always desperate for ways to motivate supermax inmates to behave better.

The idea of Dean pleading guilty to everything in order to have gotten Sam off is a good one. The Feds would have been really startled when invisible monsters tore Dean up on their continuous video.
judyann chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I loved it! Ooh cool I hope so about the Benders tags! Love that episode! But this was great and it was fine Tammy! All your new ones are becoming favorites! Great one again!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Blessed be for the now desisting FF gremlins so that I can review this really beautifully written ficlet. You had Dean's brotherly reactions down to a pat and Hendrickson astute observations marrying up with it allto make them so human. Loved it and the final brotherly interaction - as I would adore seeing such an exchange on the show again. Thank you.
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
That was REALLY good, and SOOO true to Dean's character. That coulda come straight out of the ep if they had had time to include that. Great Job!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Nice.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I could see the two brothers having a conversation like this, while they waited to be removed from the cell. Sam wouldn't want his brother to sacrifice himself, but he would see the logic in Dean making a deal like that. Since Dean is already going to Hell from a similar deal, of course he would figure 'why not' make another one with the Feds? Good thing they didn't have to go that route though.

Nice tag. :)