Reviews for 5 AM
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
You captured Alex so well, my feels... Poor Alex.
Arsa Stanleia chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Hmmmm... so, in this story, does Sabina lives with Alex as a family? Actually, I don't like Alex/Sabina fic that contains too much romance. I prefer some fluffy fic about them ;D But I like your idea about them, about Sabina who had a nightmare too. And the nightmare... quite morbid. So, I choose to favorited this :)
camnstarr4eva chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was the one that drew me second :)

I don't know why I put the smile because it was really sad, creepy and depressing - again the tone of the chapter matches the summary perfectly. I feel so bad for Alex's horror!
WelcometoDystopia chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
So sorry it took so long to review, as I've told you over sixty-nine million times(which I'm sure is annoying you very much!) these have not been the best of times:0!

-Great fic. I really mean that. You have amazing spelling, and your grammar is very good. That in itself makes all the difference when writing a fic, as pretty much everyone knows. But you should be very proud of your literacy skills, they're amazing.

-I loved how dark and inquisitive it was. I don't know if I've spelt that word wrong, and Fat Cat is sat on my legs so I can't get up to find a dictionary. But anyway, this fic was so mysterious whilst I was reading it. I loved how it started with Alex and Blunt, it kept me wondering, questioning, guessing ebven though i pretty much know I'll be wrong. And you portrayed the characters well, you made it clear to us through hints that Alex was broken.

I wish I could write a longer review, but since I haven't updated RitLG in a while, I'm going to go do that now.

I'll read the rest of your stories soon. I will get around to it, I swear.

This was amazing!

Loved it.

Anonomon13 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
What! No reviews for this story yet? Well, im happy to be the first (if i am and nobody happens to be writing a review at the same time i am). That was wonderfully written and i loved it! Its sad to think of the mental impact all this had on Alex. I almost cried when Jack died in SR. It was so sad. Maybe, i dont know, change the summary up alittle bit. Like something like "Nightmares can tear people apart, but what will it do to somebody who has already lived a nightmare." I know, not the best, i was brainstorming. Again, your a really good writer. I loved it! :)