Reviews for that Stark girl
Rickon's Walnuts chapter 10 . 3/30
YOU KILLED NED! HE IS DEAD AND BOTHING IS OK ANYMORE!
I couldnt put my phone down all day reading this. its so so good. cant believe i have to wait for an update
christta chapter 1 . 3/30
update soon please
LadySandsnake chapter 22 . 3/21
I read all this chapters in one row, your writing is flawless and you got me hooked! i love your story !
DalmaVarga chapter 34 . 3/15
I love, love, love, love your story! I love You too! When will the next chapter come out?
Xel Xibalba chapter 34 . 3/6
Please update soon! I love this story! I love how believable the characters are throughout all of this!

LOVE!
Diclonious57 chapter 34 . 3/3
Hurry up and update!
Geez when I started reading this story I was convinced that was a completed one and now I have to wait, and for the part I was looking forward since it was mentioned the first time, the banquet!

I really don't know how I'll wait.
This story.. Just loving it.
You're such an amazing writer. I kinda love/hate you for all the feelings you made me feel..
Really can't wait for Gendry to see Arya, I just want them together, my poor heart aches too much, my beautiful OTP çwç
I think I rambled enough..
I can leave now, just update ASAP, please?

El
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 34 . 2/9
I don't like or trust dany and I am glad gendry has brienne with him and I would say sandor too but not sure if he made a deal with Danny. I thought Jack was murdered by jaqen in earlier chapter so did jaqen replace him with a faceless man? I don't like dany and her using gendry to further her own agenda. Thanks for the update...
I thought anguy is leaving after he gave gendry the info on the masquerade and such? Can the process done to arya be reversed without what happened to osha having split personality and such?
Does jaqen know anguy is up to something? He seems like he does especially in this chapter..
Looking forward to the masquerade ball..
WTFFTW87 chapter 34 . 2/3
I'm so happy you've updated! And though I'm looking forward to the Gendry/ Arya POV and eventual meet up, I'm the who's in the background, silently (or not so silently) cheering for a resolution between Sansa and Sandor. Those two need to kiss and make up (read:make out).
carlita290591 chapter 34 . 2/2
thank you so much!

update soon please :)

and please..I want a kiss ! please please please :D

I hope things get better for you :)
HarryPotterNut94 chapter 15 . 1/23
Sansa: 13, though says she's 14
Arya, 11
Bran: 9 or 10
Rickon: 5 or 6
So yeah order is robb jon sansa arya bran and rickon. How old are they all in your story?
HarryPotterNut94 chapter 10 . 1/23
You are a cruel person. How dare you kill ned again, do you know how painful that was? :(
HarryPotterNut94 chapter 1 . 1/23
You might want to think about changing some terms to English instead of American. Just a general pet peeve.
But a good idea, I don't usually read modern AU but this looks good (except the American terms in an English-based story).
Rhaenys chapter 33 . 11/22/2013
First of all, finally an update :D..
Now i can't wait for Arya and Gendry to meet up again.. i haven't read the story in awhile, so i have to reread why Arya chose to join Jaqen and leave..
before i read the final chapters, i'm going to have to reread the whole story.. i want to be able to understand the whole story hehe.. but i don't mind
can't wait for the next update :)