Reviews for Loyalty and The Greater Good
marduk280 chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
This was good. A shame that it wasn't continued.
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
You do know that the Ethereals are mind-controlling the Tau, right?
KiraKnightfall chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Karl rocks!
TaioraWarrior chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
I'm loving the story so far. I've always found the Tau, and their empire as a whole, to be very appealing. I like the Kroot, the Vespid and the Tarellian. The caste system is interesting too. And of course the human aspect is interesting. Anyway I find this story fascinating, very well written. Complements on characters, plot, and knowledge of 40k all around. I do hope you continue this story someday, I will continue reading if you do. I'm hoping to see some Kroot and Vespid, and more humans perhaps? By the way, I'm familiar with how the Tao fight in game so I can help you with that if you want. I have no experience with the Dark Eldar though. Hope this review lights a new fire under your writing life :D
Boar Rushes Down The Mountain chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I really love the characters- have no fear of them failing to be interesting or compelling. I got to the end of chapter 2 and found myself wishing for more- please, more!
I really appreciate that Karl and our Ethereal heroine don't exactly hit it off- but they do have chemistry. I think the philosophical stuff buried here- caste and individual identity- is definitely something that could be fun to explore, though I often find my own morality comes down on the side of community and selflessness over individual accomplishments, I think there's a balance to be struck and you've set out to get your characters thinking about it.
For the Greater Good.
NamelessManic chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I skimmed the dark eldar codex once. They once tricked the tau, they came offering aid to the Tau against a tyranid spinter fleet. After fighting side by side, they achieved victory. Then they turned on them and raided their colony. After that they became enemies of the tau.
Really like you work. Can't wait to see the next chapter!
shadow1real chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
I love the story and how you are using a race that only a few people know about
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Hey id like to say I really love this story and update soon.
fan chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
more more i so want more
TAU FAN chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
MORE PLZ MORE
Aun'O Vas chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Wonderful! Please write more!
Aun'O Vas chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Wonderful! Please write more!
kyle131996 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
love it love it LOVE it
ollie chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
yay you updated. cant wait to see the first real firefight against da spoiky pointy ears (dark eldar)
WOLF chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Not bad I see much potential for this fanfic and I'm looking forward for those chapters with action scenes. Update soon