Reviews for The Fix
ugh. Alexis. Of course.
southerngrammy chapter 6 . 2/25
I know it has been awhile since you updated this story, but I hope you might find the desire and time to finish this great story for your fans. I love your writing. I hope life has been good for you these past few years. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
It's actually bothering me how much I can't stand Alexis ...
Guest chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
I hope you update soon :)
NoOrdinaryLines chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
I miss this story...

-AC
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
I miss your stories so very much. Please consider getting back into writing! The Castle fandom needs some wp1fan hotness!
jobless123 chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
Man, I wish you had finished this
firtree chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
This is a story worth continuing, don't you think so?
daxnak chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
Sorry, don't know if this viewpoint has been expressed before, but I hate the non-reaction on Castle's part. If everyone else is making decisions with his life, even an easygoing man like Richard Castle will feel angry. If you do continue with the story, there needs to be a line drawn by Castle in front of Alexis and Kate to demonstrate his ability to make rational decisions (like compromise with no field work on job and keep the relationship going) and the fact that he should be in the decision making loop.
purplangel chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
My favorite thing about this story are Kate's thoughts about how Castle's nearness affects her. This one only needs 1 more chapter to finish. Plz give our couple a happy ending wp1fan.

BTW, their sex against Kate's door was the steamiest, sultriest (Is that even a word? lol) HotTest sex I've ever read, Jeesh, I needed a cigarette after reading that, and I don't smoke. :)
CaskettCupcake chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Fuuuuuu. I hope you have a wonderful time with your baby c: & hopefully you'll update if you get the chance to – seeing as babies are so much work lol. . They're so cute, though. :3
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Very nice finishing chapter! I take it Alexis gave her dad the nod to continue his courtship with Kate?
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Excellent! Get them all together! Let Alexis see what she has done to them! Still crying most of the way through this thing!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Okay! I feel like I may survive this story after all!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Cried from start to finish on this chapter.