Reviews for After Image
Mikami Yuriko chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Me likey...Very intriguing concept...heheh and steamy too; to a certain degree.
Miss Lady Day chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I've seen that pic by the very talented Rusky-Boz and I must say I find it very sensual. The way that you took that same image and gave it life through a story that was a telling of a nightmare that was fill with fear, pain and sadness. I think your expression of their feeling for one another came through when Ulquiorra was attempting to bring her out of dream state and realizing that she was suffering for some reason and wanted desperately to console and comfort her. I enjoyed this story, Good Work!
tweetymug chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
yeaha familiar scene as the "3p" pic from Rusky-boz sama

I love itplease write more ulquihime
Kittyfish chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Awww don't delete this story it's really good. U should be proud.
venG chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Loved the story! The atmosphere of a nightmare is very well described. I think the romance part was also good. The both participants were 'in character', that's the most important. I think when describing romance with Ulquiorra from the outsider's POV it could seem rather reserved as the protagonist is not apt to express his emotions. To see an emotional Ulquiorra one have to describe romance from his POV. I'm sure that under the infamous dispassionate "I see" was a true swirl of feelings.

It's an interesting question if Orihime dissociates Ulquiorra and his hollow like she does with Ichigo and Hichigo. Me personnaly, I think she doesn't. For her Ulquiorra is a one hollow of whom she is curiously not afraid of, horns and tail or not :)

Thank you for your efforts!