Reviews for If He Would Have Been Faithful
JessaCloud chapter 15 . 2/17/2015
Hmmm...I guess I'm super boring bc I can't say I've ever covered myself in food. Too bad ;)
JessaCloud chapter 14 . 2/17/2015
Well, all in all, I'd say that was a good first lesson ;)
JessaCloud chapter 13 . 2/17/2015
Haha! Jake's so funny! Love the surfer lingo ;)
JessaCloud chapter 12 . 2/17/2015
Oh Bella's in for a treat now, huh?! ;) Gruff and grumpy Edward! That usually makes for fun push and pull ;) we shall see...
JessaCloud chapter 11 . 2/17/2015
Love it!
JessaCloud chapter 10 . 2/17/2015
Well, that was a fun little jaunt down the coast! I'm a coastal Cali girl myself, so I do recommend the drive down Highway One, if you've still never done it! Awfully beautiful. ;)
JessaCloud chapter 9 . 2/17/2015
Go Charlie! He's giving his little girl wings! Good for him.
JessaCloud chapter 8 . 2/17/2015
Goodness gracious! Poor Bella! I mean, how much can one woman take?! I think a trip along the Pacific Coast is just what she needs. ;)
JessaCloud chapter 7 . 2/17/2015
Huh, I didn't see that coming. And I have to say I am not sure if that's what I would have done, but I sure can understand her motivation!
JessaCloud chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
I'm so glad she doesn't fall for his baloney on the phone. Good riddance! It must have been so hard to have that conversation, but I'm proud of her for not giving him a chance to "explain" since there's nothing left to say, his actions said it all. And now she has room for Edward ;)
JessaCloud chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
Oh, how I feel for Bella. But good for her to get her stuff and get out of there. She's too good for him, obviously! But it's worse that he had been having the affair before they were even married! And not only did she lose her husband due to his infidelity, but her best friend as well! Wow! That's just horrendous. I am hating Jasper and Alice right about now ;)
JessaCloud chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
I am loving Charlie. And it's good Bella has a plan.
JessaCloud chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
I agree; this seems very realistic and your mind would absolutely go there. Poor Bella!
JessaCloud chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
Ohhhhh. You wrote this chapter so perfectly. I really got the sense of her betrayal. Wow!
divyvicki chapter 34 . 1/14/2015
Hope u didn't proceed with that last story sequel idea u had. Don't think I'd like to read it.
3,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »