Reviews for If He Would Have Been Faithful
crackupmonkey chapter 33 . 9/2/2013
Amazing ending. Sometimes our worst moments turn out to be our best.
crackupmonkey chapter 34 . 9/2/2013
Great JPOV. Love that Angela looks like Bella - great addition.
brandylion chapter 33 . 9/1/2013
Awesome story. I love me some Surfward, but I also love surf babies like mad crazy. Too cute!

And it's true. She thought her life was perfect in the first chapter, but she didn't know what perfect was until she met Edward.

I can't lie; in my head I hold out hope that Jasper will meet a girl and will realize what he had with Izzy wasn't the perfect love he's imagined it to be. I hope he finds his match and realizes how good life can really be.
brandylion chapter 34 . 9/1/2013
"That's one of the things I loved about her most. She could barely keep herself alive and breathing. She was so cute and helpless."

What. An. Ass. And an idiot too! He clearly doesn't know this girl anymore.

As much as I wanna feel bad for him for missing out, I have to remind myself that it wouldn't have been like he's imagining it. Especially since he seems to not know Bella at all. He just wants what he can't have, and he's imagined her to be someone she's not.
brandylion chapter 30 . 9/1/2013
I can't say it enough. I love these characters.

I'm sad that Jasper has lived such an unfulfilled life, but he could do something about that and has obviously chosen not to.

I am curious as to what he was thinking. Part of me hopes he'll always think of Bella as the one that got away, but that always makes me sad, so the other part hopes he just wants what he can't have and that it's just a shallow desire and not true feelings. We'll see.
brandylion chapter 29 . 9/1/2013
I love how Bella handled Alice. And I don't think you're a doormat for writing it that way. There's a difference between being gracious and being a doormat. Life dealt with Alice accordingly, and nothing Bella could say would change that. Plus she's over it, and Alice is still gonna have to live with what she did and the loss of her best friend forever. It made me sad though, when she told Lucy that she used to be her mommy's friend. But it is what it is.
brandylion chapter 28 . 8/31/2013
Aha! I knew it. Well played, Surferward. Well played.
brandylion chapter 27 . 8/31/2013
I love love love that Bella's parents can see the love between E and B and that they're supportive. I think it's reassuring to Bella that she's not imagining that things are as amazing as they are, unlike with Jasper, where people has their doubts.

I also love that life has dealt a mighty blow to the homewreckers. Karma's a b!tch and all that. :)

And of course, I love that Edward bought that pretty shiny ring and put it somewhere where I suspect he might have known Bella would find it. :D
SandytheSandstorm chapter 34 . 8/31/2013
the story was amazing. It was highlight of ny day. Thanks for the story
brandylion chapter 26 . 8/31/2013
Okay so now driving the Pacific Coast isn't the only thing on my Bucket List. Surfboard sex has now been added. :D
brandylion chapter 25 . 8/31/2013
I love that their families get along so well. :)

I also love that the homewreckers broke up. :)
brandylion chapter 24 . 8/31/2013
Grrr! I'm so mad at Jasper! If one person is unsatisfied with sex, it's their responsibility to speak up. Not that that would have made a difference here. Jasper's just selfish, and even if Bella had been a hellcat in bed, he still would have been unfaithful. But the fact that he didn't even try in the bedroom makes me mad.

But now Bella can finally know how good it can be. ;)
Just Sus chapter 33 . 8/30/2013
Ah, me likey! A lot! Aren't they cute!
Just Sus chapter 30 . 8/30/2013
You should be teary...we grow attached to these characters, more so, if you write them, and bring them to life (I would think).

Thanks for sharing their story! I loved it!

xoxoSus
Just Sus chapter 29 . 8/30/2013
She's 100% right! She got the greatest love out of her sorrow...Great, sweet story! Loved it!
3,153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »