Reviews for If He Would Have Been Faithful
ilovealion chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Um... I may be totally warped, but I understand why Bella did that! Closure. Your jasper is repulsive- I hope he loses

Alice, too. But even if he does, Alice is not welcome back in Bella's world! Ever!

Thanks for writing.
Love M Go Blue chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Gotta be honest - some of your A's to the Q's that people have apparently been asking were . . . surprising, to say the least.

I honestly figured that this would've turned out to be one of those situations in which Jasper & Alice were steppin' out on Bella completely knowignly & purposefully. To find out that it just sort of . . . happened? Yeah, I'm pretty surprised.

Now, that said - one thing. Jasper loved Bella? Bullsh*t. I don't care how young, selfish, whatever someone is - you DON'T treat someone you love that way. Ever. So perhaps it was Jasper's perception of love, but it certainly wasn't remotely real or true.

Same goes for Alice.
cilie chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Nooooo! No more bad stuff for Bella.
MeliLovesFic chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Fuuuck me, I would have broken down right in the middle of that market! :'(

my girl can't catch a break...she really needs to get away.
TwimomJen chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
I started laughing when this ch opened. Because of the story I told you in the last review. Guess we have similar stories. Although, because I paid for everything, I took it all. Left him his clothes & 1 set of sheets. The apartment was furnished so, the furniture stayed. :) great ch. I know how she feels. Would like to know what Alice & jasper are thinking. Are they just upset at getting caught? Because, if they truely cared for Bella, they would've come clean ALONG time ago. Can't wait to see how Bella meets Edward. ;) I'm like you, I NEED to go grocery shopping. The kids are complaining there is nothing to eat. Lol. They just don't want to cook anything. Have a great day. :)

Jen :)
MeliLovesFic chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Shut the front door! YESSSS! when I figured out her motive I was all for it...and the panties? I wondered why she wiped herself with them...genius and evil. Hahaha!
mtneer05 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
I can't blame her for getting away. There would be too many memories there. And a huge risk of running into them and their families.
withouttadoubt chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
yes ma'am that was one hell of a screw you! loving this story as usual! glad she got her payback though that was priceless... good for her! waiting patiently for Edwards appearance.. :-)
cilie chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
He took pictures like that with Alice, while Bella and him were engaged? Who DOES that? He's an even bigger douche than I imagined. And good GOD is he stupid to have kept them.

Go Bella!

Did you say parts of this has actually happened, to you or someone you know? I have no words...
Erikajo chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Poor Bella! :)
Erikajo chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Oh dear. That was really something. Great writing. :)
pnkats chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Oh god how much can she take
pnkats chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Good for you Bella. Time to move on!
cilie chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
How do you do this? How do you write all this stories that brings back all these memories for me, and make me feel so much! I love it, I seriously do, even though it brings back experiences I'd rather been without.

Oh well. :)

I think we all turn into five-year-olds again with our moms when bad stuff happen. I know I do, even though I'm now 31. ;)
Courtney37 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
In a way I'm kind of wanting Bella to sit down with them and discuss what happened & why he went to Alice just for my curiosity sake but I'm glad she's putting them behind her. Alice is a bitch and jasper is a douche! Can't wait for more. Thanks again. Bye for now.
3,217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 179 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 199 .. Last Next »