Reviews for If He Would Have Been Faithful
sunfleur chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
what the hell are alice and jasper doing forks?
Jonesn chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Roadtrip to happiness! Yay!
padalf1025 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Great story so far! Man I feel for Bella! Alice you just want to slap and Jasper she should have kneed him in the balls after their bathroom divorce sex! Good for Bella for getting out of town!
ohtobeyoung chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
What Bella did with Jasper made no difference since Alice doesn't know, right?
ohtobeyoung chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Don't approve of what she did but sometimes payback is wonderful. Now how to let Alice know.
Chilly Howdy chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Yeah I can understand why she did it! Not that it's right but I can whole heartedly understand. Lets hope she don't end up preggers to him! That would really tie him to Bella for the rest of his life! There would never be a goodbye! See you next time :) Chilly x
SassYNoleS chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Argh ! Alice & Jasper don't deserve any happiness at all !1
ssssa chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
I love what she did! Boys bellas got balls. :)
SassYNoleS chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
LMFAO ! WTG Bella !
Jessterday chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Oh, I hope Alice cheats on Jasper with Rosalie.
FranRichards chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Damn, doesn't even Jasper and Alice's family feel any anger/disgust towards them? They seemed to be able to have their cake and eat it too- not fair, they should suffer in some way, shame they weren't ostracized by their family or friends? I know I'm being petty, but those two hurt and betrayed Bella surely they should be 'punished' in some way?
madmarg chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
love it!love it! please keep doing it!
greenXsparkleXeyes chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
I can't believe Alice and Jasper are going to have a baby. I'm not even sure I want to find out how their lives turn out. Bella definitely needs to get away. Small towns are the worst when it comes to gossip, everyone knows your business.
Jessterday chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Oh my God! That was a good one... I guess i couldn't have done that, I think at that point I would have been so angry and hurt to be horny...haha. But...way to go Bella
greenXsparkleXeyes chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
I can see why she would do that. Not that I think Alice would even care when she was clearly okay with screwing him while he was married. Apparently sharing was never a problem for Alice.
3,264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 179 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 199 .. Last Next »