Reviews for If He Would Have Been Faithful
MaxieMoose chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Yes, she needs to leave Forks. I grew up in a small town and believe it or not this crap goes on all the time. She needs to leave and have a better life. Yes, good riddence to them.

I hope one day they will get what's coming to them. Poor Bella.

I don't want to pity her, I don't, I feel for her and I want her to be empowered. Empower her BB :D

Have fun swimming!
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Yep, she needs some space and new surroundings :)
dazzled72 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Run Bella, run!
janshanr chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
sholtsclaw698 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
loving the story so far and looking forward to more :O)
grabadietcoke chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Wow, they are so hurtful. I know they didn't get pregnant to hurt her, but seriously. I hope they know that a relationship that was built on lies has little to no chance in long term survival. He cheated once, he'll cheat again. That poor child.

Bella needs to get the hell out of Forks and away from it all.
majose chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Wow that was a slap to the face but I think it will do her good to get away for a while
cejsmom chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
You really are fantastic you know. You know just how much to give us and when to stop and how to tease! I absolutely love it! and you!
CullensTwiMistress chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
oh, you go girl, empower yourself! ugh...
polemic chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Would it be awful of to wish something truly to one or both of them? Seriously, I just want some aggression-releasing revenge heaped on the both.

Can't wait to see Edward soon.
TwimomJen chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Lol! Yeah, I'm glad you didn't kill off this Charlie too. Although in CBDR, he kinda needed to to go with the story. So, Bella is hiding out at home, I don't blame her. When I found put my ex thought he was to young to be married, I called my dad to come pack me up & get me. He drove the 8 hours from mobile, al to where I was in Georgia. Daddy's are great to their little girls. Hmm, I wonder if Riley will take out any brotherly retribution? Have a great day Brandi!

Jen :))
Lizzie Sparkling chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Worst feeling ever...
TwimomJen chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Poor Bella. Forgot to mention in my last review about Alice & Jasper. How can a lifelong best friend do that to a person. If jasper & Alice had feelings something should have been said BEFORE he proposed. How long has this been going on? Great ch. showing her heartache. Really enjoying this B. hope you had a nice birthday on Sunday.

Jen :))
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Oh, good one Bella. Jasper has no self control, horrible man.
Lizzie Sparkling chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oh, I SO know what shes talking about. And just this knowledge brings us through the day.
3,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 179 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 199 .. Last Next »