Reviews for If He Would Have Been Faithful
Lizzie Sparkling chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oh, I SO know what shes talking about. And just this knowledge brings us through the day.
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Jasper and Alice are horrible people, but these things happen... unfortunately. Thanks so much beegurl. Love this story :)
TwimomJen chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Ahh, Alias. LOVED that show. It OWNED my husband & I from the very first episode. Michael Vartan is quite yummy. Really enjoying this Brandi!
FranRichards chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
It's not something I'd have done, but I can understand why Bella did it. I only hope that Alice finds out, that would be karma -'What he'll do with you, he'll do to you'... I wanted to see that Jasper's family and Alice's found out exactly what happened and who was to blame, they got off lightly cause if it was my son who did something like that, I'd have been most not impressed with him or the 'other woman' especially finding out it was her best friend having done that to her!
msjaxteller chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Go Iz! Is she going to change her name to Bella now? I'm proud of her, Alice deserves what she gets!
cilie chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Alice had the nerve to call after her? Wow, I'm so happy you update this often!
pipelynn chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Poor girl!
dolphin62598 chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Ohhhhhh sweet sweet revenge! Loved that slap in the face to Alice! I'm exited for Bella to move on with her life now!
pipelynn chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Omg I am already hooked!
stormy315 chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
awesome! go bella! she did it right...cant wait for more...
mtneer05 chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
I would love to see Alice's reaction to that!
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Love it! I like that she got back at Alice like that
Courtney37 chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
No babies? Ok I say good job Bella! Alice deserved it the lying tramp! Granted that didn't solve anything but at least it was a release. The only problem is that jasper probably won't tell her. And I really hope his mom gave him hell for Alice. Can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
beanothercullen chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
I gotta say im kibda in awe of bella lol wow. Take that alice lol
zotic1988 chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Do we get to find out Alice's reaction to Bella's panties? I really want to. Lol
3,188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 180 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 200 .. Last Next »