Reviews for If He Would Have Been Faithful
pnkats chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Good for you Bella. Time to move on!
cilie chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
How do you do this? How do you write all this stories that brings back all these memories for me, and make me feel so much! I love it, I seriously do, even though it brings back experiences I'd rather been without.

Oh well. :)

I think we all turn into five-year-olds again with our moms when bad stuff happen. I know I do, even though I'm now 31. ;)
Courtney37 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
In a way I'm kind of wanting Bella to sit down with them and discuss what happened & why he went to Alice just for my curiosity sake but I'm glad she's putting them behind her. Alice is a bitch and jasper is a douche! Can't wait for more. Thanks again. Bye for now.
SunflowerFran chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Yes, Bella need to get the map, and go get on with her life...as much as I love Forks, she needs to leave.

And Alice is not Edward's sister in this story, is she?

I mean, it is OK if she is, as long as Edward makes an appearance very soon...
carebear309 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
I want to cry with b. I just can't even stomach their excuses of saying 'we didn't mean for it to happen' doesn't hold up so well for them when she caught them in the act & heard the things she did. They don't deserve to be happy at all. Universe is do unfair :( if they ever come in contact again I hope b doesn't forgive them, to me this is completely unforgivable.
suzyq402 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
I'm holding my horses missy..and if Edwards riding one...its a really slow horse...lol...thanks for another great chapter..sorry I couldn't resist the horse comment!
pillow912 chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
great chapter!
kitkat681 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
:( Poor Bella...

Damn...that murder idea is sounding better and better ;)
WoahNow chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
I'm holding my horses but they're getting antsy. Could be because they're hating on Alsper though. Traitors. I hate betrayal. Love reading about it though. Gives me a chance to hate on people. God, that makes me sound crazy. Okay, I am crazy. It's true. I'd run if I was Bella too. I'm surprised she hadn't already run. And Alice has no right to cry. She dug her whole.
ummzarah chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Wow. Really Jasper and Alice? That whole situation is a complete hot mess. I'm sooo ready for Edward to show up and fix Bella's broken heart.
littlelizruth chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
wow. now i know one reason why he stayed with alice and didn't fight for bella. such a loser. good riddance.
Jonesn chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Ha! That was fucking awesome!
dolphin62598 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Ohhhhhhh that dastardly duo! Grrrr! I'd love to clock jasper right in the mouth and slap Alice once she has the baby! Can't wait to see where Bella ends up!
anu1289 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
never hated alice and jasper as much as i hate them right now lol!
littlelizruth chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
ah breakup sex. yep i hear it's some of the best
3,220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 180 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 200 .. Last Next »