Reviews for If He Would Have Been Faithful
ummzarah chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Wow. Really Jasper and Alice? That whole situation is a complete hot mess. I'm sooo ready for Edward to show up and fix Bella's broken heart.
littlelizruth chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
wow. now i know one reason why he stayed with alice and didn't fight for bella. such a loser. good riddance.
Jonesn chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Ha! That was fucking awesome!
dolphin62598 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Ohhhhhhh that dastardly duo! Grrrr! I'd love to clock jasper right in the mouth and slap Alice once she has the baby! Can't wait to see where Bella ends up!
anu1289 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
never hated alice and jasper as much as i hate them right now lol!
littlelizruth chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
ah breakup sex. yep i hear it's some of the best
sarahlouise80 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
fab chapter poor soon
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Road trip sounds fun and Now she will be on the journey to find Edward and i cant wait. Keep up the awesome work.
beanothercullen chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
I think its good for her to get to that point. Talk about rotal betrayal. Thx
MaxieMoose chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Yes, she needs to leave Forks. I grew up in a small town and believe it or not this crap goes on all the time. She needs to leave and have a better life. Yes, good riddence to them.

I hope one day they will get what's coming to them. Poor Bella.

I don't want to pity her, I don't, I feel for her and I want her to be empowered. Empower her BB :D

Have fun swimming!
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Yep, she needs some space and new surroundings :)
dazzled72 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Run Bella, run!
janshanr chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
sholtsclaw698 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
loving the story so far and looking forward to more :O)
grabadietcoke chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Wow, they are so hurtful. I know they didn't get pregnant to hurt her, but seriously. I hope they know that a relationship that was built on lies has little to no chance in long term survival. He cheated once, he'll cheat again. That poor child.

Bella needs to get the hell out of Forks and away from it all.
3,211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 180 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 200 .. Last Next »