Reviews for If He Would Have Been Faithful
greenXsparkleXeyes chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
I can see why she would do that. Not that I think Alice would even care when she was clearly okay with screwing him while he was married. Apparently sharing was never a problem for Alice.
Scattycow chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
I know it's not the babies fault but, and I hate myself for this, I hope they lose it! They need to suffer.
theisis70 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
uhm you all know i hate cheaters and hypocrites which malice and jasper both are so you know i wish nothing but the worse for them; i want that kid miscarried at like the 8 month of pregnancy, i want jasper to cheat again on malices pregnant ass with a guy, i want them to contract every std there is from herpes to the clapp. but most of all i want bella to be happy to have a life filled with true love to be married to edward for like 50 years, to have 10 kids and a so many grandkid kids and to have emmett kick jaspers ass and put him in the hospital. i know god says the righteous prosper but so far ugh its jasper 1- bello 0. so please fix it. *haters gonna hate and i hate cheaters so i love the story but not a&j)
greenXsparkleXeyes chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
I really hate this Jasper. I keep thinking that Bella is hurt right now but that things will get better. Things happen for a reason. She just has to wait for better things to come her way.
greenXsparkleXeyes chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
How could Jasper marry her when he was already cheating on her? I can't understand how he could do that. Why marry her? Obviously he wasn't happy enough with just her. He's such a jerk.
HockeyChick10 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Oh shit.
HockeyChick10 chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Damn Bella.
HollettLA chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
It's wrong for me to want her to lose that baby, isn't it?

(Oh, and go with "whose" not "who's" :-)

xoxo,

Lisa
greenXsparkleXeyes chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
I can't believe Alice had the nerve to call her parents house. What was she going to tell Bella if she had answered? That is not the type of conversation you have over the phone.
HockeyChick10 chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
I'm so proud of Bella for standing her ground.
HockeyChick10 chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Go Bella!
greenXsparkleXeyes chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
I just want to hug Bella and tell her that it's not her fault, that she didn't do anything wrong.
HockeyChick10 chapter 4 . 6/12/2012