Reviews for If He Would Have Been Faithful
Guest chapter 29 . 11/17/2016
Thank you for creating such a wonderful story
Gidget922 chapter 7 . 11/17/2016
Wow love how you ended one priceless a dish served cold...
Guest chapter 25 . 10/21/2016
I wonder who is going to throw a wrench in this, Tanya or Jasper?
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 9/17/2016
This has been a wonderful story and I thank you for sharing it with us all. I loved this chapter. Showing they had two more children and three more surf shops. Life is very good there in Cullenville. Thank you again.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 9/17/2016
Thank you to the readers that begged you for this outtake. I really liked being in his head for this. It was great to see where his mind went. Even better when the rage went through him and he wanted to throttle the asshat for what he did to Bella. Yes, that would've been a wonderful thing. I really liked that he calmed her, and himself, down enough for their second go that night.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 9/17/2016
I jumped out of order on this chapter, because I wanted to leave in a happy place. I just knew I would not be happy after reading this one and I was right. He's a dick of epic proportions. Hopefully, Angela will see a photo of Bella somewhere and run screaming from the douche. I'm VERY glad you aren't doing the sequel. Well, if you di, I wouldn't read it, that for sure. No, I don't think Jasper has any right to anything in Bella's life. Him coming in to destroy Edward's long established business is just over the top. Having his daughter Maggie, clearly a step off the 'ol block, sabotage Brodie's pro surfer chances . . . no, thank you. I suck with angst. I know. Y limits. Okay, back to the other outtakes. The happier ones.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 9/17/2016
Ah ha! It was a case of schoolboy crush. He liked her and dint like that he did. It was interesting that he stopped seeing all women from the day after he met her, onwards. Having Jessica that day and then nobody again until Bella. Impressive. He really was mean to her at first. I'm glad he balanced out around chapter seventeen or so.
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 9/17/2016
Not sure Alice deserves a friendship from Bella, even if just vaguely through Facebook. It is what is is though. It was great to learn that Edward's business is doing so very well, that expansion is likely. Bella had the ultimate payback, showing how blissfully happy she is in her life with Edward to Jasper first hand. He clearly still wanted her. Too bad, let him stew over the fact that he truly blew it. He had it all with her and threw it away. Thankfully on Bella's part. She has blissful happiness with Edward and their family. She only had mediocre with Jasper. Yes, it all worked out the way it should have. Disgusting that Jasper has other children he ignores all over the place. He never learns. Loved that Edward got in a little jab at him, by thanking him for tossing Bella aside. It was wonderful to meet Brodie. He seemed quite cute. Knowing Jasper saw the whole exchange and was most likely jealous, was great. Serves him right. And, the tossing of the condom, so they can have another baby, was a great cherry on the top of this chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 9/17/2016
That was actually a very good way for them to speak after the years had passed. Doing something now, nearly four years later, wouldn't accomplish anything. Alice made her bed and lost everything as a result. Jasper is gone and never looking back apparently. Bella was the one that won here. She got the happiness she so very much deserved. She got a whole new life, complete with a new name, Bella. A man that loves her deeply, that she loves just as deeply. I really like that she not only said it didn't matter now but, she reiterated how important what they did to her, got her to what she has now. That she would do it all over again, to get the same result. That had to hurt Alice in some way and I'm really okay with that. No sympathy for that selfish woman, not from me. Edward being so proud of her afterwards, just proves the love they share.
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 9/17/2016
Oh, he knew exactly how to work her into a frenzy. From when he served her breakfast in bed, the roses, the dinner, the ice cream on the beach and then making love to her . . . all of it and then he simply snuggled down to go to sleep. He was probably counting down in his head, knowing she was about to blow. Very creative of him. Making sure she found the ring and therefore forcing her to think about it. Her confrontation and his rolling over saying he'll come up with something, was so funny. Nope, she was done and she played right into his hands. Yep, that was brilliant of him. Well, you actually. Loved it.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 9/17/2016
The years are flying by with these two and they seem to be getting stronger and stronger through it all. I really rather liked her thought about Jasper and Alice, 'better her than me', as it spoke volumes. She's finally free of him and his selfishness. She is completely in love, and loving her life, with Edward. Loved her mom in this chapter. Your Renèe is fantastic. I love that you whet against the norm with her. She's very much a mom and truly cares about Bella. Rosalie was quite smart with dropping that bomb on her and yet moving on quickly. Leaving Bella to mull it over. Then she finds the ring. I sincerely hope it's for Bella. Now, if he doesn't give it to her on VD, then she'll be simmering in curiosity soup over the whole thing.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 9/17/2016
That was wonderful that she got the party time gig teaching kindergarteners. Yay! That was a hell of a way to celebrate too! All kinds of sexy, out there in the open, where anyone could see and just going for it. Loved that. Then he introduced her to the shower room in the back of the store. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 9/17/2016
Yay for Carmen! I'm so glad that Bella finally realized that Jasper and Alice did this to her. She didn't do anything wrong. She just loved them both and they took advantage of that love and shoved it in her face. Edward seems to have failed at trusting Bella in an spectacular fashion. Wow, that was proof that he hadn't healed a bit. I hope he went back to Carmen for some more sessions briefly after that epic fail. In the end, he went with her to Forks anyway, which still indicated the lack of trust. I'm glad she glazed over it and was happy he was there. Although, that was a pattern she used with Jasper and Alice and it backfired. I liked the part about the parents. That they really like Edward and Bella. I love that he asked her to move in with him. Giving Jacob and Leah a chance at the apartment. That was kind of sweet, JxL moving in together. Yes, I could see where marriage may never be in Bella's future again. Not with the way it didn't work out the first time. Hopefully, for Edward's sake, she can push past it and marry the man.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 9/17/2016
Thank you, thank you, thank you! That was the best chapter yet. He heard her crying through the door and got in there before she could lock him out. Literally and figuratively. I really loved that he asked her to tell him what was wrong. His words were really well said. Letting her know it was too good for him and that is why he came so fast. Then talking her through opening up to why she thought what she did. Then fixing it by taking her there in the bathroom. I don't have to tell you how elated I am that she finally admitted she needs to talk to someone. Yay! I love that she asked him to come with her and he agreed that he could do som talking himself. Definite progress.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 9/17/2016
I knew that was way too soon. She is broken. She needs therapy. Jasper fucked her up badly. I really don't like when people don't communicate, as it's a pet peeve of mine. Not against you. Against the general population. How will he know what she's feeling if she doesn't tell him? He doesn't read minds. Then, you mention in the author note that he may get a complex from her walking away. Well, he wouldn't if he talked to her. Sadly, neither will though. She may internalize this so much that they break up. Once again, therapy.
3,272 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »