Reviews for If He Would Have Been Faithful
jk chapter 21 . 6/9
the I love yous came waaaaaaaaaaaaay to quick
jk chapter 16 . 6/9
I thought you said he wasn't a whore? but he was with Tanya for a year then hes fucking all these girls he brings back to the café...and while hes talking about what a whore he is bella doesn't see any red flags? that's disappointing since she just left a whore...
I don't know who I hate more right now...bella for not protecting herself or Edward for being a slut
jk chapter 12 . 6/9
omg jasper cheats on her, alice betrays her and now you give her whoreward? seriously?
god damn it
jk chapter 7 . 6/9
I hope they used a condom!i guess im ok with what she did but I didn't like that she told him what she was doing...what the plan was and when she growled do it it was like she had to make him which I didn't like
jk chapter 6 . 6/9
I hope alice cheats on jasper ALOT and ends up giving him std he cant get rid of!
Im vengeful for bella!
They were only married 3 months! its so fucked up...he never should have married her if he was with alice...so fucked up
jk chapter 5 . 6/9
why would he marry bella if he was with alice?
This is really good stuff. That sounds goush! Lrt me try again, I love this story so far. I love the A/Ns too. I can't wait till she meets Edward.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 34 . 3/4
Yes, I agree there are men, and women, out there like Jasper who can't appreciate what they have when they've got it.

I'm glad Bella dodged this bullet and I think she's better off. She pushed outside her comfort zone and found true happiness.

I like that Jasper admits the she was the one that got away, but he saw her as a wounded bird and hurt her, with her best friend no less. He needed to grow up and maybe now he can with Angela. I hope he can past that she resembles Bella because this relationship seems doomed for failure.

I have had this story on my To Be Read list for awhile. I'm glad I finally read it. It was worth the wait. Hopefully, I can strike What Hurts the Most off my list soon. *hint, hint* Take care.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 33 . 3/4
Aww, it was nice to see Bella and Edward with their family. I don't blame Bella for being worried about her little girl out on the waves, but she had her surfer dad and brothers. It was nice to see Bella's life as it was rather than that unhappy alternative. All this was meant to be. Edward was her forever love.

Thanks again for this lovely story. It made rage, laugh and smile. I look forward to Jasper's outtake next.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 32 . 3/4
Thanks for this sneak peek into Edward's mind on the first time they had sex. It was obvious he was on the edge from the start and got overexcited. He was so kind, understanding and patient when Bella reacted that way. It was also good to hear what he thought of her ex. I'm glad that he could reassure Bella that she wasn't the problem and prove to her how good love could be with a man that cared for her.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 31 . 3/3
I enjoyed this peak into Edward's mind. It was great to see that he was as taken with her as she was. His reaction to Bella's boob falling out of her suit was hilarious. Boobage? lol Thanks for writing this.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 30 . 3/2
It was great that Bella bumped into Jasper when she was quite content in her life and with her family there. I love Jasper's wince when he heard she was married and after Edward thanked him for his happy life. The best was Bella correcting her name and leaving Jasper to reunite with her family. Brodie sounded so adorable and loved.

Thanks for this story. I enjoyed it a lot. I look forward to the outtakes and futuretake.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 29 . 3/2
The wedding was beautiful and I like that they drove up the coast for the reception in Forks.

I can totally understand Bella wanting to honor where life took her rather than deal with the past on her special day, but I really couldn't let Alice off the hook as easily and be friends with her after that. Sorry, but they had way more history than than either of them had with Jasper and Alice betrayed Bella by repeatedly having sex with Bella's husband and in her bed no less. She wouldn't be getting a get out of jail free card from me just because Jasper left her and her child.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 28 . 3/2
Yeah, I enjoyed that Edward drove Bella crazy all day expecting a proposal that only came after she exploded. It's funny because I was worried that she wasn't ready, but this was good way for him to be sure she was. That was a great proposal by the way.

I hope you have a confrontation with either Jasper or Alice in your magic bag before the story ends. I want Bella to have her say about what they did to her, now that she's in her happy place.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 27 . 3/1
I'm so happy for Rosalie and Emmett and it was sweet of her to give Bella a hint about Edward having big plans for Valentine's Day this year. I wonder if Bella is really ready for that step in their relationship. This is their Valentine's Day after all. She should be.

In other news, I'm kind of sad for Alice and Jasper's daughter. Neither parent seems interested in that poor girl. Jasper moved away and Alice's parents seem more involved than she is.
3,196 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »