Reviews for If He Would Have Been Faithful
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 9/17/2016
Not sure Alice deserves a friendship from Bella, even if just vaguely through Facebook. It is what is is though. It was great to learn that Edward's business is doing so very well, that expansion is likely. Bella had the ultimate payback, showing how blissfully happy she is in her life with Edward to Jasper first hand. He clearly still wanted her. Too bad, let him stew over the fact that he truly blew it. He had it all with her and threw it away. Thankfully on Bella's part. She has blissful happiness with Edward and their family. She only had mediocre with Jasper. Yes, it all worked out the way it should have. Disgusting that Jasper has other children he ignores all over the place. He never learns. Loved that Edward got in a little jab at him, by thanking him for tossing Bella aside. It was wonderful to meet Brodie. He seemed quite cute. Knowing Jasper saw the whole exchange and was most likely jealous, was great. Serves him right. And, the tossing of the condom, so they can have another baby, was a great cherry on the top of this chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 9/17/2016
That was actually a very good way for them to speak after the years had passed. Doing something now, nearly four years later, wouldn't accomplish anything. Alice made her bed and lost everything as a result. Jasper is gone and never looking back apparently. Bella was the one that won here. She got the happiness she so very much deserved. She got a whole new life, complete with a new name, Bella. A man that loves her deeply, that she loves just as deeply. I really like that she not only said it didn't matter now but, she reiterated how important what they did to her, got her to what she has now. That she would do it all over again, to get the same result. That had to hurt Alice in some way and I'm really okay with that. No sympathy for that selfish woman, not from me. Edward being so proud of her afterwards, just proves the love they share.
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 9/17/2016
Oh, he knew exactly how to work her into a frenzy. From when he served her breakfast in bed, the roses, the dinner, the ice cream on the beach and then making love to her . . . all of it and then he simply snuggled down to go to sleep. He was probably counting down in his head, knowing she was about to blow. Very creative of him. Making sure she found the ring and therefore forcing her to think about it. Her confrontation and his rolling over saying he'll come up with something, was so funny. Nope, she was done and she played right into his hands. Yep, that was brilliant of him. Well, you actually. Loved it.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 9/17/2016
The years are flying by with these two and they seem to be getting stronger and stronger through it all. I really rather liked her thought about Jasper and Alice, 'better her than me', as it spoke volumes. She's finally free of him and his selfishness. She is completely in love, and loving her life, with Edward. Loved her mom in this chapter. Your Renèe is fantastic. I love that you whet against the norm with her. She's very much a mom and truly cares about Bella. Rosalie was quite smart with dropping that bomb on her and yet moving on quickly. Leaving Bella to mull it over. Then she finds the ring. I sincerely hope it's for Bella. Now, if he doesn't give it to her on VD, then she'll be simmering in curiosity soup over the whole thing.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 9/17/2016
That was wonderful that she got the party time gig teaching kindergarteners. Yay! That was a hell of a way to celebrate too! All kinds of sexy, out there in the open, where anyone could see and just going for it. Loved that. Then he introduced her to the shower room in the back of the store. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 9/17/2016
Yay for Carmen! I'm so glad that Bella finally realized that Jasper and Alice did this to her. She didn't do anything wrong. She just loved them both and they took advantage of that love and shoved it in her face. Edward seems to have failed at trusting Bella in an spectacular fashion. Wow, that was proof that he hadn't healed a bit. I hope he went back to Carmen for some more sessions briefly after that epic fail. In the end, he went with her to Forks anyway, which still indicated the lack of trust. I'm glad she glazed over it and was happy he was there. Although, that was a pattern she used with Jasper and Alice and it backfired. I liked the part about the parents. That they really like Edward and Bella. I love that he asked her to move in with him. Giving Jacob and Leah a chance at the apartment. That was kind of sweet, JxL moving in together. Yes, I could see where marriage may never be in Bella's future again. Not with the way it didn't work out the first time. Hopefully, for Edward's sake, she can push past it and marry the man.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 9/17/2016
Thank you, thank you, thank you! That was the best chapter yet. He heard her crying through the door and got in there before she could lock him out. Literally and figuratively. I really loved that he asked her to tell him what was wrong. His words were really well said. Letting her know it was too good for him and that is why he came so fast. Then talking her through opening up to why she thought what she did. Then fixing it by taking her there in the bathroom. I don't have to tell you how elated I am that she finally admitted she needs to talk to someone. Yay! I love that she asked him to come with her and he agreed that he could do som talking himself. Definite progress.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 9/17/2016
I knew that was way too soon. She is broken. She needs therapy. Jasper fucked her up badly. I really don't like when people don't communicate, as it's a pet peeve of mine. Not against you. Against the general population. How will he know what she's feeling if she doesn't tell him? He doesn't read minds. Then, you mention in the author note that he may get a complex from her walking away. Well, he wouldn't if he talked to her. Sadly, neither will though. She may internalize this so much that they break up. Once again, therapy.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 9/16/2016
Poor Bella remembering back to their first Valentine's Day as a married couple, only to remember he had to go into work that night. Meaning, he went to Alice that night. Once again stabbed through her heart with just a memory. Rosalie caught on and got her back on the right track. That was really good of Rose to spot that and help her around it. What a lovely bracelet that Edward gave Bella. I liked that she found him wax that was hard for him to find. Seems if he has a surf shop though, that he'd carry the wax he likes most. Loved that she bought him a negligèe. He certainly liked it too. You faded to black . . . that made me laugh . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 9/16/2016
That went a lot better than I thought it was going to go. Yes, therapy is needed for both of them and soon. I just don't see how they can push forward in their relationship, with the ghosts of their past ones haunting them at every corner. He was right to stop. She was wrong for assuming and running. He was right for following her and talking to her. Their ILY's were lovely though. I'm truly hoping they make it out the other side.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 9/16/2016
I got the distinct feeling that Edward was scared to let her go. Fearing she may make up with Jasper. You confirmed it in your bottom a/n. So, Alice had the baby and dropped it off with her mom to take care of. It's only a little over a month old. Shouldn't she want to be with her baby? Very odd. I still think that Alice was trying her hardest to hurt Bella in some way. It wasn't her fault that Jasper chose her over Alice, yet I guess in Alice's cheating eyes, she only saw that Jasper was with Bella and that he wasn't leaving. I think she got pregnant on purpose. If Bella had not walked in on them, her being pregnant would've done the trick and she could have Jasper after all. Twisted. At least this trip gave her a little more closure that she needed. Making her realize what she does have, in a whole new light. I really liked that Rose suggested a friend of hers in Morrow Bay that is a therapist. They both can't see the same person, unless they go together as a couple. So, if they don't go the couple route, he should find someone too.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 9/16/2016
Well, that's progress. He seems a little nicer than he was before. Was it all a case of schoolboy crush and pulling the pigtails? Did he like her more than he wanted to and therefore was completely rude to her? For being four years older than her, he was acting four years younger than her. Not trusting someone shouldn't remove your manners. I'm glad he's being nicer now. Still thinking some therapy may benefit the both of them. These two can eat ice cream each night because of the workout they get surfing. That's the key, I think. I wouldn't know.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 9/16/2016
I had mentioned in an earlier review that they both had big trust issues that need to be worked out before they even think about dating each other. Therapy, STAT. Her parents loved where she ended up and that's really wonderful. I liked learning what Bella's degree was in and that she's thinking about testing for a California license. I also liked that Edward liked that idea and wants her to stay. Rosalie and Edward's parents were welcoming to her and her family, which was wonderful. I do wonder what Edward told his mom about Bella. Renee and Bella had a really good talk. I don't think it time yet for her to go home for a visit. She should wait until the following year, when she's much stronger. Her family has to understand that, if it came about. It was cute that Edward popped in to take her out for ice cream.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 9/16/2016
That was a surprising chapter. I do like that she told him everything he did the night before. Including throwing up right after kissing her. I'm glad she was smart enough not to not clean it up and made him do it. Them opening up a little bit about each of their pasts while surfing was a step forward.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 9/16/2016
I like that her family is coming at Thanksgiving. I really like that Rosalie and her are friendly and that she notices when Bella is a little off and doesn't push. I did not like drunk Edward on her doorstep asking her to leave her home so he could bring a random to her place. Disgusting. Boasting that he has to go to their places now and he doesn't like that. Again, ewwww. Kissing her and then throwing up, will do wonders for her already destroyed self esteem. Yes, still not liking him at all. When do you make him a better person so we can like him? It isn't looking good at all right now.
3,265 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »